tuscl

Benefits of Old Age

skibum609
Massachusetts
I haven't been strip clubbing in awhile, but yesterday the wife was getting ready to paint and wallpaper the game room and rather than risk being on patch patrol i decided to take in the Pats game at Club Desire. I drank and watched the game for awhile with petite asian spinner lana. She was no pressure so I figured lets see if I still am interested and off we go for two full contact laps. Better body unclothed than I expected, pretty good dance, looks are an 8 and I was bored. Smoked a salad (weed + hash) in the parking lot, back in for the second half and voila, ATF appears. Now I am in the mood and we sit cuddle etc. She gets called to the stage I say I will pack a bowl, we can get high and then do a Room. Okay she promises. I get high in the car, pack t he bowl and come back in, realizing I have been gone long enough so that her set is done. She comes out of the dressing room in a patriots bikini, starts walking towards me, stops 1/2 way and off to the CR with another customer. She "loos" me in the eye and I give her the 1,000 yard stare. Full disclosure: she has a bazillion customers so I never pressure her on time and she obviously feels I will wait, which I do, with a caveat. Twenty minutes later she is back with "sorry I was delayed". 10 years ago I'd have gotten her high and then done a room, but lately I don't have the same interest in this so I say "lets go get high and then I am off". Very cuddly smoking experience, int the club's smoking area, with blonde lebanese and dela haze salad. I know she expects me to change my mind and I could, but after the bowl when she says lets head back in, I go along and when we get in I say "off to dinner, you be well and looks like a great crowd so good luck with business". A quick hug and I am gone. 4 hours in the club and including the dances and drinks its $94.00. I figured I'd wake up today and regret my choice, but after morning sex all I can think about is taking my wife out to dinner Wednesday night with the money I saved. I love being old. I simply don't give a fuck what happens and saying no thanks to one of these dancers, who knows I am hard as a fucking rock, felt almost as good as sex. Already decided that we'll be platonic for the foreseeable future and that when she asks I will remind her that when she says she'll be back, she better not detour.

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice job, skibum609, I have had similar experiences, if they don't keep their word, the Hell with them.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    What part of Asia is she from?

I recently met this beautiful Gyps bengalensis whore but she was from the Indian subcontinent. I suspect you're not including India in your definition of Asian though. That whore had the most beautiful white rump. Squawk!

Remember #BlackVultureLivesMatter
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's from Wang Chung.

At first I thought this was a JS69 post but then I realized it wasn't. That horny little fucker rarely leaves a club without having sex!
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    By the way ski bum, my lion bud said you criticized his education. Not cool. First off, he's a rick so you should show some damn respect. I mean really, you're a damn dirty ape. Squawk!

Second, his education was far more rigorous than your education. Could armed hunters kill you if you don't accomplish your tasks for the day? Squawk!

As for me, I went to Carrion U. They have high standards. You might not get in. You have to have at least 1420 on the SAT to be admitted. You also have to eat a whole rotting armadillo. Squawk!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Twenty+ years ago I'd fuck ugly girls if I had to just to fuck. These days I can't be bothered; I have less sex as a result but when I do have sex, she's always beautiful. With age comes more self control and clarity of thought.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    hi five ski bum 609. :)
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i guess there are some constants with TUSCL. @SJG drinks gallons of gravy. @juice says stupid shit. @crazyjoe just says shit. and @mikey aka @rickthezoo aka @zipperhead aka @TheeOSU aka aka aka trolls

on the other hand, it isn't really trolling if your target is a guy that doesn't understand the concept underlying paragraphs. how did that guy pass the 3rd grade? smh

i guess not everybody has impeckable grammar and spelling like me. of course, i am a space geneious
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion