tuscl

Tijuana Cost Benefit Analysis

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:34 PM
I became newly single this year after being tied up in relationships for many years and I feel like I foolishly blew my money since my last relationship. I did enjoy a few AMPS, but the strip club scene is just loosing it's flare. I've been blowing more and more money in order to have a good time with only a tease. I finally did some research on travel expenses and P4P expenses to Tijuana and I learned that with all the money that I've blown in the last 4-5 months, I could've saved that money and made a trip or maybe two out to TJ and been banging a harem of hott hispanic model grade chicks at HK and living it up like a king. I saw youtube videos of the girls and most were 8-10 on the hotness scale. I'm a fucking idiot! It's ok. After I've learned my lesson, mistakes like these only drive me to stay focus. When I go, I plan to get a master suite room [view link] for 1 or 2 nights (I don't know if I could handle 2 nights at a place like this). I found out that taxi prices from the border to HK range from $5-$8 which isn't bad at all. Does anyone have a general idea of how much a taxi is from San Diego Airport to the border? Any tips and tricks for the visit? I don't want to mess with street hookers, because it just seems to risky. Also, I'm AA. So is racism bad in Mexico or HK? Well it's time to get back to reading reviews. Thanks ahead of time for any advice!

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I know at least 2 AA TUSCLers that have gone multiple times and AFAIK they had a great time & no issues - I assume some of the girls may be a bit afraid at first at the size of your dick but they often warm up to it quite quickly. There have been some Tijuana TUSCL articles written, try typing "Tijuana article" in the TUSCL search box or Google "TUSCL Tijuana article"
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I've been to TJ hundreds of times. Absolutely worth the time, money, and effort, no matter where you are in North America. Trolley goes from San Diego downtown to the border at a cost of only a couple dollars. Bring your Passport, Mexican VISA is now required to enter Mexico.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    you will love it. and tell the cabbie 5 dollars hong kong. you will find an agreeable driver within one minute. $5 includes the tip.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    lol I just looked at that website. They have a business center! I can hold my next meeting there!
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    I'd recommend reading up on Wongy's multiple trip reviews. He's a brother from Michigan and negotiates better prices than me. Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions about a future trip. I myself am looking forward to a return to adult Disneyland. Only thing that may have changed is that they recently opened the west border crossing. I'm not sure when the old Eastern foot crossing will close.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    The wifi AP is located in the business center. You can get a signal elsewhere in Cascadas, but it's often unusable.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    The Trolley blue line runs from downtown to the boarder. Not sure what the best way to get from the airport terminal to a blue line stop would be. [view link]
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Route 992 bus goes from the airport to America Plaza. From luggage check, exit the airport and turn left. Walk down until you see a bus stop. 992 is the only bus that serves the airport. Take it to America Plaza and get on the Blue line. Trolley. America Plaza is the start of the line so it's not possible to get on the wrong direction. Take the blue line trolley to the end on the line, follow the obvious crowds and you'll be at the border. I've never taken a cab from the airport to the border because the $5 day pass is cheap and public transportation is so damned easy. I have taken uber back to the airport once because it was so early coming back that the buses had not started and I didn't want to wait in the dark.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i am not sure of the exact times butt the trolley at san ysidro does not run midnight until 4am. i think the old usa east pedestrian entry will always be open. right now the old usa customs building has 6 entrys inside. the new usa west pedestrian el chaperall building has 14 entrys. the only mexico pedestrian entry is the eastern entry.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    some of the usa officials can be so dang slow. and sometimes ignore people waiting to be cleared.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and as to the tj taxis. a hk dancer told me the yellow cab drivers are much more trustworthy. although i myself have had no problem with the libre white cabs. in either case insist on $5 (or less) for a ride to or from hong kong/ adelitas. agree to the $5 BEFORE getting into the cab.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and bring EXACTLY $5. don't expect taxis to give you change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion