Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sex with a Filipina

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

vincemichaels has AIDS!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

if he fucked that it's a possibility.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Same BS from dickbreath, Douchester.He is the one with dementia and AIDS, LMAO

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ shaddup, ya AIDS infected faggot!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Blow me, dickbreath.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

shailynn, no problem, never fucked a Filipina. Filipino boys get BJ's from Douchester.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Funny, other than shailynn, looks like vm is talking to himself. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Naaaah, Douchester is giving another BJ to a Filipino boy, his mouth is full so he can't respond. :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Why are people so infatuated with fat women?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

??

Is Clubber implying that vincemichaels is Dougster?

Regarding the porn star, she's not my type but she didn't seem fat.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

She does have a big stomach, but I'd do her.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Clubber is saying that when ones ignore list is extensive, the "conversation can be someone "talking" to themselves.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I don't have anyone on my ignore list, Clubber.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'd have to be kinda toasted. or maybe she has a charming personality.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I have banged a couple of filapinas - they are fun!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

But I do. I saw your messages, but no one else's other than the one from shailynn.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

:(

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement