tuscl

Lets write all the lame questions/lines that strippers say to you when hustling

knobsnbobs
L.A. All Day
Write any cheesy line, comment or pitch that a stripper has said to you in trying to get you to do a dance OR
any annoying ass question that a stripper you're NOT into asks you while they are clinging to you for a dance even though you're obviously not feeling them. Throw in the response you would give them as well if you want (or what you WOULD say if you wanted to be a dick). I'll start it off:

"Hey Baby. Are you ready for me?"
ME: "Never"

38 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "This place is full of losers - glad I ran into a cool guy like you"
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    P.S. check out my article on this same topic. I throw all my favs and what I would say if I was speaking my mind.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Last Saturday at Follies "You're the sexiest guy in the club".
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "I bet you're real good in the sack"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "I'll give you a dance for free and if you don't like it you don't have to pay me"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My position is that you always politely decline, and instead get her to sit down and fraternize. You can feed her money, and there should not be any house cut.

And I like to select the girl myself, and let her see that I am doing so.

Best is a front room makeout session, saving booths and back rooms until your own pants are to come down.

But then best to plan on waking up with her the next morning.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "This is my first day stripping"
  • impala
    8 years ago
    It's my first night doing this, can you help break me in?
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Papi, looks like we had the same thought at the same time. We need to hit the clubs together dude
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    PL-minds think alike

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "I haven't made any $$$ today"
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    -My sons birthday is coming up and I want to get him_____.
    -If my phone was on I could call you later.
    -I wish I could find a great guy like you to date.
    -I just found out I am pregnant and dont know how I am going to pay for everything.
    -The one I was a dick to. When she found out I was from out of town. She had this really mean look on he face and was bowing up to me.
    her wow you live_____.
    Me yes
    her then you can afford to take me to europe.
    me why would i do that? You just sat down here. I dont really know you.
    her because i know you have the money and i demand it. While raising her fist to hit me.
    me bitch get the fuck away from me and dont come back. Manager was close by and handled her.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    My boyfriend needs to get his drums out of pawn for a gig he has this weekend (actually was told that one once).
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I just need to make my house fee back tonight (after watching her come out from her fourth or fifth private dance and knowing the place doesn't charge a house fee).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "Dances are $20; but I can give you 2-for-$40"

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Okay, but if you like her, why not just hand her $20 and try to get her to sit down with you, or on your lap?

If you don't like her, then just approach the one you do like.

SJG
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    "I don't normally do this kind of thing, but since you've been so nice..."
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Again, $20 into her hand, onto your lap, and just play along with her and get to know each other, and you may very well find yourself waking up with her in the morning. Treat her like you'd just met her at a party, but you also use handing her money to make it nice for her.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A girl that was maybe like a 4 told me she hadn't made any money all night and was going home. She asked if I could give her a little donation. Not even a dance, she just wanted money in exchange for nothing. I politely declined.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    On to your lap, $20 into her hand, full makeout and heavy petting session, VIP Room, if not FS, get her off real nice with DATY + FIV. Walk her out the front door with you, take her to dinner ( need to feed her ), and then spend the rest of the night fucking her in your own bed.

SJG
  • DrakeReinz
    8 years ago
    A stripper came up to me and said: "I know that you're my biggest fan, this place would be so dead without you here. Let me go make it up to you for supporting me." I'm so fresh on the scene that I didn't decline. She was hot as hell and reminded me of one of my teachers. Nothing special in the end.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Don't let her sell you dances. That is a chump's game.

On to your lap, $20 into her hand, and let it be like a first date.

If she declines to engage, but promises wonders in the VIP Room, send her on her way.

But don't be surprised if another one, seeing what was up, jumps in to take her place.

Assume that you will probably be waking up with one of these girls the next morning.

SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    "Do you like to have fun here?"

Evidently, there's some retarded sales strategy that says you're supposed to get the customer saying "yes" to something, before you close. These kind of tactics are all over stripperweb. I have no idea what kind of spineless sap would go do a dance he's not attracted to and otherwise wouldn't have danced with, just because she asked him a question he said "yes" to first, but there it is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "So what brings you in here tonight?"

I'm a fucking perv what do you think - LOL
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    ^^^LMAO!
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Didn't I f--k you a few weeks ago?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    "What do you usually like to do when you're here?"

This is her clever, subtle probe to see if I"m an extras customer, VIP room customer, lap dance customer, or LDK customer :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "What about me do you like better than your wife/GF? My tits? My ass?"

^^^ I guess she's fishing for why she's my fantasy girl and what to showcase while sitting with me.

"Give me a good reason for why you aren't getting a dance from me! If you give me a good enough reason I will leave."

^^ You can sit and chat or you can leave.

"Fine. I'll give you a free taste. If you like what you see, you can pay me, if not, that's fine."

^^^ She gave a free floor dance showcasing her ass. She seemed ok with 2-way contact. Had her pussy not smelled foul I might have relented. NO SALE. I admire the tenacity though.

"Wanna-dance?"

"Didn't I see you here last week / two weeks ago? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I saw you?"

^^^ I don't go that often. It more like very 1-4 months. I'm somewhat puzzled why a lot of dancers ask this. It must be a sales tactic, so I don't give it much thought.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    esmeralda says " i'm so horny..."
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    This blonde dancer in Follies last night. Said the hero in a book she was rading had the same name. I was tempted to ask the name of the book, but I didn't want to talk about that.

Wow she was a let down. The southern accent and southern belle just makes my dick invert.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    Im going to school for...
    I dont date much, the only guys i get to see are in the club and your cute....
    are you married?
    Do you come here often?
    Want VIP, we can get closer in VIP?

once you're in VIP, want me to finish it? its 100 more, when i say yes, then she says its 200 more...

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    "I wanna taste your dick"
    Or
    "I want you to fuck my mouth"
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    well hey, Meat those are lines I'm actually interested in lol
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Papi: "I'll give you a dance for free and if you don't like it you don't have to pay me"
    Every dancer so far who has said that or similar, only three so far,was one of the best dancers at that time.

Here are some I have heard way too often.

"I am much better than her," usually when I say I am waiting for someone else.

"I haven't gotten off yet, and I need it so bad." I occasionally say, "that's good because I have been saving it up."

"Do you like tits or ass?" With this question it depends on the mood. If she has nice tits and I am considering her then I'll answer "tits." If I don't like her and she is flat chested I'll say, "tits, huge tits." Other times I'll say, "neither, pussy."

"Do my breasts look good?" Come on do you expect a guy to say no?

"I am thinking of implants, do you think I should." I don't tend to like implants, so usually I say no, but I have occasionally said yes to dancers with sunken floppy tits.

"What brings you here today?" Why do you care. I usually say just visiting, but a few times I say stuff like, "to get off," or "a nice wet blowjob."

"I haven't gotten any dances today." Again who cares.

"I bet your cock is big," or if she is sitting next to me and rubbing her hands on my lap," wow your cock feels huge." I usually reply with "yep," or if I like her, "do you want to head back and see?"

"Does this feel good." Far too many times it's usually not really, and in my mind I am thinking, "can't you tell how fucking limp my dick is?" If she's doing great I'll likely say, "can't you tell by cock poking your ass?" In extras clubs I may say, "yes, and I bet it will feel even better in your mouth."

And then there are the ones who tell you how good they are such as:
    "I bet your cock will feel much better in my mouth."
    "I give the best head."
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    You want blow YOB? - miscellaneous Cuban dancer.
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    You like what you see?

No, honey. Bring on the fat bitches over 30 with kids at home. That's what I'm really interested in. Smh
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah - I hate conceded bitches - I've has some come-up to me and say "you think you can handle all this" - bitch; I have hundreds of SC visits under my belt; it's rare for me to be supa-impressed by anyone these days especially some 21 y/o airhead - LOL
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    What do you do?
    "People wanna fuck me...heeehhhh not YOU"
    -Louis CK
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion