tuscl

beautiful bohemian dancer

what is the beautiful blond bohemian dancer at outposts name?? i wanna come back wen shes dancing

20 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    gertrude quackenbush.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    What's a "bohemian" dancer?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    free spirited.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    definitely a plus.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Means they spell like petrulli and don't shave, anything
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Okay. Now what's petrulli?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Her name is Lola and she's a showgirl !
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Petrulli - 'means they smell like the inside of Cheech and Chongs vans
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think you mean "Patchouli"
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    25 I think you're right. I always spell it wrong.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think it's some kind of scented oil that the hippies used back in the sixties.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... What's a "bohemian" dancer? ..."

I think it might be a dancer that is from the Bahamas - but not sure

:)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bohemia, a long ago region or country in Eastern Europe in the Slavic people's area. As long as she isn't Albanian, it's OK. No offense to anyone Albanian here, but have you ever met young Albanian men ? They are scary as Hell, and if you even look at their women, they'll kill you.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "petrulli"

Brilliant!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    The chick with hairy pits, dreads, and B.O.?
  • imthebohemian
    8 years ago
    yall are dmb mother fuckers u dont jist google bohemian. and see gypse hippie. bohemians are people from bohemia a kingdom thats now czech rep. nothing to do with the style bohemian or gypsy. so all your ignorant comments got me rollin. so keep spending all ur money to talk to girls. ill keep drinkin free and gettin more attention by not sayin stupid comments like you and spend no money. and laugh while yall thirsty ignorant mfs talk shit about a race..cuz your tp stupid to know what a bohemain is. lmao yall got me rollin ur so ignorant
  • imthebohemian
    8 years ago
    yall are dmb mother fuckers u dont jist google bohemian. and see gypse hippie. bohemians are people from bohemia a kingdom thats now czech rep. nothing to do with the style bohemian or gypsy. so all your ignorant comments got me rollin. so keep spending all ur money to talk to girls. ill keep drinkin free and gettin more attention by not sayin stupid comments like you and spend no money. and laugh while yall thirsty ignorant mfs talk shit about a race..cuz your tp stupid to know what a bohemain is. lmao yall got me rollin ur so ignorant
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Wow. When this guy talks it's just turd wind.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yep, he's been a drinkin
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ding ding ding TUSCL has a new king retard. Congrats to imthebohemian.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion