tuscl

Round 2: Crooked Hillary vs. Misogynist Trump

Sunday, October 9, 2016 8:29 AM
Ladies and gentleman, take your seats. The greatest show on Earth is about to begin. This is going to be very, very, very entertaining. How many of us will watch the debate, tonight ?

46 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not me. I'll be cleaning my toilets. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Think I'm going to watch the Giant game, bet there won't be as many personal fouls.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This certainly will be an interesting one. I think Trump is officially done unless wikileaks brings out some amazing dirt on Hillary. That's the only thing that could still give him a shot IMO. This is just like the leaked tape on Mitt Romney in 2012.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I wonder if Anderson Cooper will be able to say pussy.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    This shit is embarrassing for us as a country. Our presidential election has become a reality TV show. Sad.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ so true
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    How about we have a choice to vote our president using vp picks instead of the main contenders? I guess none of us can run for president or going to strip clubs would come out. I don't know, compared to this election, that might seem mundane and ordinary.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "this shit is embarrassing for us as a country. Our presidential election has become a reality TV show. Sad." ---------------------------- +1 ...and it looks like Trump is going nuclear tonight with an assault on Bill's infidelities. Embarrassing to the whole world. The GOP (grope our pussies) is in disarray and they will probably end up throwing tRump under the bus.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    i will volunteer to drive the bus. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Trump blew it, it's over. I see no point in even having the debate.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    So Trump can't brag about chasing women in private? What a bunch of pussies..
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Man, do I ever miss Ronald Reagan
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh he can, mikey02. He did, now that all stops are being pulled out, it isn't at all surprising both sides are pulling the dirt out. LOL What a bunch of pussies the Dems and Repubs are. LOL
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If Hillary is smart she doesn't comment on Trumps misogyny just deflects and let's Trump dig himself deeper into a hole.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I'll be watching Manning v Rodgers instead.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^me too
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Waah, waah, waah.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    idk what to do. vote libertarian i guess.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Libertarian ticket wouldn't be the worst option give these two clowns. :(
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice link, mikeya02
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sorry shadowcat, I have to use your clean toilet.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Trump is definitely a complete faggot but he had a good debate tonight. Trounced that faggette Hilary Clinton.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    In your dreams, asshole.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I can't remember a presidential debate when one candidate threatens to throw the other in jail if he wins. One thing I'll say for Trump: he makes any childhood bully look like an amateur! Every bully in the world needs to bow to Trump.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Trump for dog catcher !
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She's in Detroit this afternoon at Wayne State University. We will see what she spouts the day after,
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What is really funny about Trumps using almost a billion dollars of losses to offset his own personal tax liability is that the money that he lost wasn't even his own money, it belonged to shareholders, banks, and assorted other creditors, yet he wrote this off personally. Trump is a major con man, ala Bernie Madoff, he (Trump) is the one that belongs in jail.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Trump made it though the debate without grabbing anyone's pussy. That's saying something. Thought it was similar to the first debate: Angry, confused, dude, who doesn't know what he's talking about yelling at a more disciplined, smarter, accomplished women.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *woman
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    True dat.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When he followed her around like a stalker, I expected him to make a grab at her pussy. :)
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Trump may be a Misogynist PL like us, but he is a PL with good taste -- no 3s or 4s for DJT -- he'd never touch Hill's dried up nether regions.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He wanted to. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hillary had the crowd going at Wayne State University Monday afternoon. Around 3,000 in affendance as she used the experience ploy to hammer Trump. The beat goes on, both of them are in Florida today. Here we go again.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Hide your wives, your kids, and your husbands: A federally protected rapist is loose in Ft. Myers. Bubbas giving a speech this afternoon. I was shocked at how many standing ovations and support Donald had in St. Louis Sunday night. The silent majority is clearly with him. His statement that Hillary would have been convicted and jailed for her crimes, if he was president, was the mic drop moment of the campaign. Until next time, fellow mongers, remember to #GrabEmByThePussy
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd like to do more to Melania, but I'd be charged with rape. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The beat goes on, it's so entertaining. :(
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dead man walking (That's Donald Trump)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The GOP/Republicans did a post-mortem after the RNC 2012 and 2012 elections ... then forgot to make any changes, Lol! Now they let their party get hijacked by radical elements and are in danger of losing again, Lol! My party (GOP) is full of Navel Gazers! (Omphaloskepsis)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I believe in 2012 their takeaway was Romney was "not conservative enough". They really need to finish cloning or reanimating Reagan.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ no their takeaway was that the GOP lost the 2012 election because of the Latino vote. Logically, Trump then built his initial campaign theme on calling Mexican immigrants rapists, drug users, and criminals. Makes perfect sense.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    LOL! Love this quote from the NY Times general counsel in response to Trump's libel claim: "The essence of a libel claim, of course, is the protection of one's reputation,” he writes. “Mr. Trump has bragged about his non-consensual sexual touching of women … Nothing in our article has had the slightest effect on the reputation that Mr. Trump, through his own words and actions, has already created for himself."
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's Donald, to the T.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Fair enough, the smart people in the GOP looked at the 2012 numbers, looked at demographic shifts and said "holy shit, we can't win the presidency with just white people anymore!" But the base rebelled against attempts to move to the middle on immigration.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You libs have blinders on..... Interviewer: "how do you feel about you lying that Romney didn't pay his taxes?" Harry Reid: "We won right?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion