tuscl

Have you ever been in a club where the dancer's Mom is around

Not the house mom but her real mom. Either as a dancer, chaperone, or club worker.
I have run into this twice: Once the mom was a bartender and the daughter was a dancer and the other:
I was in a little club that offered extras ITC and OTC in upstate new york where a girl there showed me a picture of her mother dancing posted on the wall with the other dancers as we went back the the private dance room and that her mother still worked there at 35. The dancer was 18 or 19. She was a Hot 5' 0" red headed spinner and offered both ITC and OTC but I could not get past two things;
1} She was 18 and looked 12 when she got naked,
2} Her mother still worked there on an opposite shift.
So I finished the dance and left.
I have seen sisters at the same club several times but mother daughter only twice.
How about y'all

27 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have seen a mother-daughter team of strippers go down on each other in a DETROIT club.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Quite a few mothers and daughters work at a well known south jersey club. They often dance the same shift, traveling together. Most of these are Brazilian but there have been a few Eastern European pairs.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I, too, have seen sisters working on the same shift. I've seen, or know of, a small handful of cases where the mom came to the club, just for a short visit to see her daughter, but not of them working together
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have been in clubs before and been told (by staff or customers) that there is a mother daughter duo a few times. I have never personally interacted with any of them.

When you think about it, it shouldn't be that much of a shock. I can't tell you how many times I've hung out with a stripper in her early 40s that could easily have a daughter old enough to work there as well.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    A few years ago I was traveling in So Ca for 2 weeks. Found a Fav at a club in Orange County for the time period. On last day there, had fav (a 20 year old blonde) say she had a someone to keep my company while she left to pick up kid from school. She brought a hot blonde MILF. Turns out it was really her Mom. Yes, I had Mom for lunch ITC then Daughter OTC that night.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Etsutwigg222
    Awesome.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Etsutwigg222 - that is awesome - I'm betting Juice had the grandmother later that night.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    There is a mother-daughter-niece-niece team at Follies. All the young ones are extras girls.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ apparently the moms were extras girls at one point too, that's why they have the daughter ; )
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Was a a go go bar one night, place was packed and most of the dancers didn't show up. A mother who was dancing ended up calling her college age daughter to come in to make some money. She made a lot of money from me that night.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Hey juice that sounds like 'chinatown' not Detroit.

My daughter my sister, my sister my daughter.......the young guys need to see the movie.

There's a cute girl in Detroit who's Mom is the house mom. She said it's cool.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    That has happened to me more times than you can imagine. Female hairless apes like the BSLC so much that they encourage their daughters to get lionfucked.

There was this really incredible time when my buddy rickdugan and I picked up this girl who took us to her place. Her mom was pretty hot so we fucked the both of them. Repeatedly.

Hell, rickdugan and I DP'ed the daughter while the mom sat on her face and let the daughter like her pierced clit. Come to think of it that was kind of fucked up.

But it was still fun and both girls were vulnerable drug addicts. So it was all good.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Yes, I got dances from both. Younger dancer was hot. She didn't care for tipping her mother on stage though. Something about not wanting to see her naked up close or not wanting her mothers tits in her face.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    If she looks 12, shes probably 16. Underage strippers happen, my ex-fav was one of them. If her MOM worked there for years, they'd never even ask the daughter for ID. My ex-fav said her ex-driver/ex-agent got her into the club with no docs, but since she fired him, she is stuck at this club till she turns 18 and is legal.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have met a few mother daughter strippers over the years. In most cases the daughter was decent looking and the mother was meh. I even know of one three generations of dancers. Many years ago there was dancer who was semi retired and was now a bartender at the same club she used to dance at. She would still occasionally get on stage when they were short on dancers. Both her daughters as well as her niece danced at the club. The niece still dances occasionally, and the nieces daughter also dances.

That was one messed up family. The mother had child when she was 15, and supposedly danced in Cleveland when she was 16 until she got found out and fired. Her daughter started dancing in the same club when she was 19, which would make the mother 34. The mother was ok at best and the daughter while pretty gave a horrible lap dance. The niece showed up a few months later just a few months after her 18th birthday. The niece was a very good dancer, and one of my favorites for a while. According to her, she had her first child a boy at age 14, and a girl at age 16. That girl has now shown up at several clubs the last two years or so. Looks just like the mother, but a very lame dancer.
  • dustyshoes
    8 years ago
    Right now two clubs I know have mother daughter teams. One club has Mom manager-Daughter bartender/dancer. The other Mom dancer- Daughter shot girl/ .dancer. Have not as yet tried out either one for dances.
  • Array
    8 years ago
    I met a girl at a Houston club who would do ITC. After a couple of sessions she started texting me frequently to come in for another round. One Saturday afternoon I arrived at the club at the same time she did. Her mom dropped her off for our session. Mom was pimping her. (BTW, Mom was fat and ugly.) Found out later that the girl liked her drugs and Mom was addicted. So, it seems I was supporting their habit for a while. Despite a lot of pleading texts I never got so much as an air dance from her again.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Goldmonger - So is mom. :)

Anybody remember Christal https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=262233? Her daughter was a waitress at Follies.

I've known other mother/daughter teams working at the same club.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I have seen 3 mother daughter combos in clubs.

1) They were both dancers. I got lap dances from both. Daughter was first and she went on to tell me that her mother was one of the other dancers, so I had to have mother. Daughter was definitely better looking, but I liked mom better, probably because of her years of experience, as well as the fact she was someone my age, more or less, so I related better.

2) The second time, mom was a bartender and former dancer and daughter was a dancer. They had a period where it was just me and 2 other customers (it was late in the evening in the middle of the week) and mom would show daughter how to work the pole on stage.

3) The third time, they were both dancers. This was at my former favorite club, and being that they had a tendency to just make things up as they went along, they both went up on stage together. I had known mom for years and was surprised she allowed her daughter to not only strip, but to do so at the same club she did. I eventually got a dance from daughter and she did pretty good, but not long after that, that was when mom got busted for drug possession and I haven't seen either since.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I know of a dancer in her 30's who is already a grandmother. I believe her daughter dances but she had a baby recently. I thought calling her granny wouldn't go over well but who knows? I think she told me she had her daughter when she was 15 or 16. If her daughter had a baby at 18 that would put her at 33 or 34 and the youngest grandmother I know.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    TIGOLBITTYS, I bet you had an ace answer for mom!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Actually, I've gotten dances from a mother AND her daughter, but not at the same time. Papi, at the old club by the Falls. :)

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    maybe four years ago at little darlings las vegas i had a dance with a fairly attractive dancer and then a few hours later with her daughter. i did not make the connection until another dancer pointed out the fact.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    this.thread.is.awesome.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There used to be a club with a mother daughter team. Mom was the dancer and daughter was the bartender.

Another club has sisters working. Both will do extras, but one is much better at dick sucking than the other.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I wasn't going to post this here because it isn't exactly on topic but I need to share.

back in the 80's and early 90's when friends were getting married we used a service that provided dancers for bachelor parties. The man that ran it would hire out his daughter as a topless or nude bartender. Nude was more expensive than topless. She was 18 or 19 the first time we hired her. She was already quite comfortable with being a nude bartender and doing nude lap dances.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    @sharkhunter- I myself knew of a woman at my job who was a grandma at 35 and another who was a grandma at 37. I don't know if they had the look to be strippers (or at least if one of them did, the other had huge tits, which can be enough sometimes), but the way they lived their lives, they should have been strippers. I think one of them ended up in drug rehab after she got fired and the other in AA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion