Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies Strippers Blowing up my phone

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Soooo...is it normal for follies bitches to blow your phone up with conversation or did I just land a few nagging ass strippers lol...damn they hot doh

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol..I believe it's my cash titty boy

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ummmmm, they're supposed to blow you, not the phone, Juice.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

It's not normal at all. They just couldn't get enough of you during a 6 hour visit!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol vince

Ppwh maybe your right...I should order up some OTC soon from her

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They're trying to outdo each other since they know there's only one Juice mane to go around

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

They just look at your diminishing physique and think, "Wow! He must be really strung out on crystal meth. I've got to get me some of that!". :-)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Did you tell them you were famous online?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Wow, what a club that Follies is.

ITC they won't keep their hands off your cock. ( athletic shorts recommended )

Then after you've left, they won't stop texting and calling!

Juice!!!

Juice!!!

Juice!!!

SJG

2 Live Crew - Me So Horny youtube.com

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

So Juice, you get a BJ today down there on I-95 ?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I heard things were so wet and sloppy on i95, in South Carolina that they closed it down and it wasn't even a strip club.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement