tuscl

Anyone guys here ever work at a strip club?

Friday, October 7, 2016 2:28 AM
Maybe is has been asked before but I couldn't find it. But I was wondering if any guys here have worked at a strip club? NO I dont mean as a dancer, but as a DJ, bouncer manager something like that. Just curious.

25 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    My brother DJ'd in a few clubs. He got pussy.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    yes I was a floor host/security at 2 clubs in Atl. I got free pussy every night
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I could only imagine the drama of working in that environment.
    The pussy doesn't sound free.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was a bathroom attendant - I didn't get any pussy

LOL - just kidding
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I work as a bath room troll as a part time job and yes I jerk a lot of dick but at $20 a pop it's paying the bills
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Papi,

I always wondered about your history with so many reviews. Now I understand. You're a traveling for hire bathroom troll! :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Touring Bathroom Attendant

Saddest. Job. Ever.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Have a buddy that use to be a bouncer, helped out a few times bouncing and as parking lot security. Lots of bullshit and drama. Biggest things we were to do is try and keep the drugs out and keep the local working girls from turning tricks in our lot.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i should be looking for a job at a strip club.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Doesn't pay that well and you put up with lots of BS. Rather be a customer, at least you can leave.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Back in the late '90s, one of the now-legendary (and closed, RIP) clubs, which had such open extras it was basically a brothel, had a guy we all called Tong Man. Tong Man's job was -- you probably guessed this already -- to walk into the private booths post-action, and use his tongs to pick up used condoms to throw them out, or change the bags in the trash, etc. Now THAT'S a job worse than restroom towel-and-mints guy
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I guess that would depend on how long the tongs were.
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    I was a bouncer for a short stint.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    I'd like to work at a strip club. They usually deal with cash, right? I can get paid the same day.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Does working "the system" count?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would not want to do that kind of a job. At SF MBOT, dancers referred to the male staff as eunuchs. Cause they aren't the ones dangling cash and getting sexual services. So dancer's felt sorry for them.

I think that would be a horrible job, even if one is getting tipped out.

Talks about it in this excellent book:
    https://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Feeders-Fr…

Now maybe being the owner, that might be different. Artie Mitchell took lots of liberties, and much of this was excessive.

But no, I would not want to do that kind of a job. Too women centered.

Wicked Lady - Axeman Cometh
    http://images.junostatic.com/full/CS4599…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtRccgPd…
  • impala
    8 years ago
    San_jose_guy, you need to first leave your moms basement and go to a strip club to know if you would ever work at one
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    I bounced at the Landing Strip in Romulus in the late 80's for a very brief time. It was crazy, met Bob Probert on a bad night decided life was to short and quit.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I never did, but I briefly worked with a guy who was a bouncer at one of my most visited clubs. He loved to talk about it and how much pussy he could get. He'd even talk about how they would do lesbian shows in private which were far beyond what this club allows. He got tired of the drama eventually, though.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Just like strippers embellish about what they don't do, guys embellish about what free sex they get while overstating how attractive the girl was with whom he was doing it to.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Sal69, Prim0: You guys willing to participate in a "I was a strip club bouncer, AMA"? If so, one of you whip up a new thread, or I will be happy to
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    impala, I can't understand your words. It would help if you would raise your head up out of the toilet bowl water.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've been very close to local strippers and club staff.

Now these are low mileage clubs.

But I've also been extremely close to the people running AAMPs, owners, phone operators, and the girls. Those are just one GFE-FS session after another, keeping the girls as booked up as possible.

All of it, it amounts to strange kinds of relationships between men and women. And the lowest people on the totem pole are the non-owner male staff.

No thank you, too strange, would not want to earn a living that way.

SJG

Wicked Lady, Axeman Cometh, AWESOME!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOrHz3N…
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I know someone that has worked in a SC and in a swingers club as a bouncer. He is now reborn and very close to someone dear to me. .
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Swinger's Clubs don't have thug bouncers who show off their gym muscles, flexing them a drunks, and who often escalate conflicts because they are carrying concealed fire arms.

Safety at Swinger's Clubs is maintained by Care Bear patrols.

I would not mind being that at all, because sex is free at Swinger's Clubs, so if you are staff you will not be looked down upon. On your off shifts you will be getting lots of pussy, and you'll be seen as a trusted insider.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion