tuscl

Were you ever the "last fling" for a new bride?

georgebailey
Catalina
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:37 PM
I was twice. Had this crazy friend when I was single who fixed me up with friends. The first time I had no idea. We went out and had a great time, then fucked our brains out. Terrific sex. The next day I asked for her number and my friend says she's getting married that weekend. That was the end in that one. By the way she was beautiful and incredibly horny. Then it happened again. The first one told the second and my friend set it up. Wild night. Ended up meeting this bride and her new husband socially. She smiled and pretended we never met. Her husband says, "come on you guys act like you know each other". Neither of us let on. I miss that crazy friend. Never fucked her but she really took care of me.

17 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hmm I have a similar story but not quite the same.

I had graduated college and was engaged, trying to figure out my life. Out in town on thanksgiving eve I ran into this cute girl a year younger than me that always had a crush on me. I always liked her too, anyway we talked and flirted a good portion of the night and I questioned if the trouble I got into that night was worth it. My finance was 100s of miles away but this girl had no idea I was engaged and lived in the same town as me. She even offered for me to spend the night at her house.

Fast forward through the night and I ran into another girl who was 2 years older. I quickly told her I was engaged while catching up and she said she was as well. After a few more drinks that night she said "I don't care if we are engaged, I've wanted to fuck you for years." Uh, well how could I pass up an offer like that. By the time the bars closed we got a hotel room since we are both staying at our parents. It was all a wild ride that ended in about 18 seconds. I felt a horrible amount of guilt, gave some horrible sex that night and left the hotel in the middle of the night leaving 50% of the hotel room cost in cash by her purse as I said I'd help pay for the room. I thought I'd I didn't leave anything at all of look cheap, if I paid for the whole thing that could offend her, like I didn't think she had enough money.

The Friday after thanksgiving everyone was out again and she talked to me apologizing for making me feel uncomfortable, then she starts hitting on my again trying to get me to a hotel room for round 2. I passed, and I haven't seen her in over 15 years.

The good news is eventually I quit feeling guilty when fucking other women!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not for me - but in my late teens I worked at a BJ's Wholesale Club (similar to a Costco or Sam's) and there was a very pretty but kinda wild young (mid-20s) assistant manager that fucked one of the other workers in the back storage part of the store like a day or two b/f she was gonna get married - same w/ another girl and guy at the same store but she was just engaged to be married but it was still a few months away (and they fucked at a hotel down the street from the store)..

At my brother's bachelor party in a SC in Miami - a friend of a friend of my brother's came to the SC party w/ two nice-looking chicks - one of them took a liking to my bro and they were making out and him sucking on her titties - she asked my bro if he wanted to fuck b/f he got married and that it was fine w/ her; my bro was tempted but did the right thing (I guess :)) and passed.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Never got to be solo last fling, but when MSN had chat (yeah that long ago) wife and I met more than one curious woman seeking a different type of last pre wedding event.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Not quite. I was the last fling to a girl just before she got engaged.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Was that your kindergarten teacher ?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ LMAO!!!!!! Good one!!!!!
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    "The good news is eventually I quit feeling guilty when fucking other women!"

Ugh. Brilliant!
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    I was trying to make some point but forgot what it was.

1. Platonic girl friends get you fucked.
    2. Girls get girlfriends fucked too.
    3. As long as everyone gets fucked then everyone's happy.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    NO, but I've fucked half a dozen married women, some of them cheaters, some with hubby's permission/encouragement.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG....the last wedding I went to. She had a crush on me like forever but she's 30+ years younger than me she she just turned legal a few years ago so we never did anything. At the reception we ran into each other trying to find an unused bathroom on a different floor (it was in a high rise building) and I think I beat the groom to it. She was in her wedding dress...it was crazy.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago

^^^^that's what mean. And you nailed it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I have never had anyone even suggest that. I have heard of it in the younger generation but when I got out of college and my friends were get married their future wives would mostly balk at a bachelor night at the titty bar despite the fact they may have be Emily Easy while a coed. I knew a girl in college who regularly slept with multiple guys every week end but became so jealous once she got engaged he fiance would get in trouble if he chatted another girl, and after the bachelor party she almost called off the wedding because we went to a topless club(no nude clubs then and no lap dances either).
  • Uprightcitizen
    8 years ago
    When I was about 25 years old and in the military there was a cute girl (brunette tight spinner, a little flat, great ass) in my unit that I was platonic friends with. She was getting ready to head off to the left coast early the next morning and get married in a couple weeks. We were at an after hours outing and somehow it worked out she was staying at my place as it was a short drive to the airport vs several hours away from hers. I had no intention of anything happening further but once we were at my place she was all over me and insisted it was ok and she just always thought I was sexy. We actually intensely fkd for at least 90 minutes straight and to-date I dont think I met a girl who had soo many orgasms. Sent her off the next morning with smiles knowing we would never see each other again. It was a good memory for both of us...
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    Yes. Several times the night before and once the day of (uncovered). Its a big turn on for me. I always wondered what he thought.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol! Larry Faggyman strikes again!!

Shailyn I wish I could learn to get over the guilt of even going to the clubs for lap dances, let alone sex. I need someone to teach me those ways.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry for the somewhat off topic reply, but I have to say that the fact that Papi_Chulo worked at BJ's Wholesale Club is truly ace!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Never a last fling, but somehow always the first :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion