tuscl

Go away LF

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I think the only way to get LarryFisherman to shut up is to refuse to respond to any of his posts.

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Good theory - I like it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Would somebody please explain clearly why it is that you guys hate Larry so much. You treat him like Trump.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Because Larry is a douche. I've had him on ignore after our first conversation. He's a worthless troll in love with the sight of his own font.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ can't be said any better than that.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Didn't work for sjg that sociopath bumps his own threads ad nauseum.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have no issues with Larry and I'd rather have him as President than the pathological, lying cunt hitlery.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Why all the hate for larryfisherman? There are *much* more annoying TUSCLers than him!

Timex345, for example. Dougster, of course. And let's not forget RandomMember!

My ignore list is shorter than it used to be, but if I were to expand it, these three would be the next additions.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I am confused by why anyone here would be so bothered by LFM.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Aw, if only your life depended on being able to construct grammatically correct sentences. :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag, of course, would be a worthy 4th addition to my ignore list (if I were still adding people). He, too, never posts anything worth reading.

But larryfisherman? Come on -- he's relatively interesting. For one thing, he makes me feel frugal in my strip club spending :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @DeuceMeister-

I can dig up the old threads if you want, but I remember *asking* you to put me on ignore so that you would stop polluting one of my earlier threads. Then six months later you posted that you had taken me off ignore, as a reward for being a "good contributor." You should really make up your mind. As if I give a shit.

I will say that your recent 3-part series articles on going OTC (after 20 years of desperately trying) represents a genuine contribution to TUSCL. It proves what I've always suspected -- that anyone with a pulse and enough money can pay hookers for sex in a strip club. Even you.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LMAO!!! Let's start a petition and see if we get enough signatures to get Larry banned!! Lol.

It's funny how "ignore" works. Gammanu has commented on two of my recent Instagram DS threads, and he commented on one of my threads that was bumped today, but yet he has me ignore. I bet he accidentally took me off ignore a few times :)

@JS69, Nina, Mr. Deuce, Skibum and everyone else that PMed me, I appreciate the support!

@JS69- it's not everyone, it's just five or six guys from the peanut gallery. You know, the kind of guys that will bump a good strip club thread off the front page just to make a thread about me. I'm sure glad we don't have any one of those guys on TUSCL :) If you notice none of the TUSCL veteran contributors (Rickdugan, Shadowcat, Clubber, Motorhead, Clubber etc) are participating in this fuckery. What happens is I will get attacked, and then I defend myself, and then they cry, bitch, and moan. If I don't want to interact with someone I just ignore them.

Go ahead and create 100 threads about me, all you're doing is dissuading people from the discussion board that want to talk about strip clubs. Me personally I don't mind seeing myself all over the threads :)

Larryfisherman for president!

My name is Larryfisherman and I approve this ad.

Larry! Larry! Larry!

• ppwh
    8 years ago
    The thing about ignore on tuscl is that you have to go to an extra effort to log in for it to take effect. Since the site logs you out after such a short time, I normally read logged out and only log in when I want to comment. I find it easier to just consider the source in discussions rather than logging back in each time hitting the site.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    LFM - when is the next time you can make it to Detroit? I love getting rained on. Together, we can prove the doubters wrong. ;)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol I knew the haters would be all over that one.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Wait, would I be all over the dicks or would the dicks be all over me?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    ...or 50/50? I'm just trying to be clear here on where the dicks will be. A little confused by your current phrasing.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol. I don't think Flagooner's faggity little crybaby thread is going the way he wanted it to. Perhaps he should create another stage tipping protocol thread like he did a few months ago (he said he's been hitting the strip clubs up for 30+ years lol). Not believable, but at least that'd be more interesting. LMAO.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well, you still have failed to answer, so maybe you're the one eating meds like skittles since you can't even specify what you're trying to troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion