tuscl

$50,000-$100,000 with a quartly return of 3-5% can pay for all your stripper des

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:11 PM
Life time member and a five year contribute..I have noticed the average tuscler spends $5,000-$20,000 per year Just realized that if one saved up $50,000-$100,000 with a decent quarter return on interest one could club from the profit very well. #GoalsLockedIn #LivingDaDream

23 comments

• imjustabil
    8 years ago
    I love the math juice. If you're getting 10% to 20% return on your investments, we need to talk!!!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    #juicehasdownsyndrome
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the feed back and laughs friends #HatersDrinkMySuccess
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I just talked with my advisor this morning and I made 4% profit for this quarter
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    But I only have $10,000 invested
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I do appreciate the feed back because I'm a rookie at this money making shits and often do dream up unrealistic expectations....the information helps
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You should aspire to be a world class poker player and use your winnings for the girls. Don;t touch your savings yet.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What about taxes? Don't you need to reinvest 2% to offset inflation? 8% - 2% (inflation) - 2%(gains taxes) = ~ 4%. Or ~ 1% per quarter. $500/6wks. That would make me happy! But I'd only go out once a month or two to a dressed-up-Ohio-dive. :-/
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    $10K knocks the numbers down to $50/6wks, if my taxes math is correct.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ponzi schemes rock. :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    For pay for real DS-caliber talent, you need to short treasuries. Duh
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *To pay
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya you hit the nail on the hammer....the big reason for all my savings is to get 40 buy ins at $2-$5 No Limit and Omaha Poker Cash so I can flip full stacks of $1,000 at a time as a poker professional
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    50% of all my winning is going to help, support and raise awareness for single mothers lol
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ That Douche is probably gonna blow up the world economy soon. Okay, though. We can always blame Mexican immigrants and Gov. lending to the poor.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Your advisor? Is that the same person that served you lunch at Bonangles?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fank yous me frand
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Wait until the market takes a shit and we will see how the faint of heart thinks then. The thing about using your 3-5% quarterly return is that you have a short memory. Markets have fluid returns. When it starts tanking will you be able to hold on and not sell? Or will you still be able to hold on and continue buying into it? The latter is always where you make money. Have some money on the sidelines to ride out the tough times because we never know when they come, but they do every so often. Mark my words and just plan for it, and don't sell when it happens for long term success my brah!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    That would be a 13% to 22% return annually, and if you are skimming off the top, your capital would only go down.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    How did treasuries do today? :-) I was loaded up on US dollars into that Fed announcement.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Passive income. Now we're talking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion