tuscl

your reaction to this...if you have one...any yall got experience with this...

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:39 AM
so i remember once going to this offsite dancer party held at a particular location away from the SC a few times. plenty of girls. i liked this spot whenever they planned to do a stripper party. so, there's like a dozen or so random dancers, a bunch of johns and everybody's having a good time. it's a good party. always is. all the girls are in bikini tops and thongs and dancing around and laughing and are very friendly. except one. she's like a 7/10. she's sitting in a chair, by herself. completely naked without a stitch of clothing on her. i watch her all night. she rarely moves from this chair. none of the other dancers acknowledge her but they all converse and hang around each other. strangely, all the johns in the place completely ignore this naked chick, too.

now this party is in like held in a regular work office but with all the furniture moved away so there's just a ring of chairs. she's sitting naked in one of the chairs in the ring looking at noone in particular, no expression. but she's a solid 7.

very surprising there was a bunch of immigrants as customers always there at this party too and i always chuckled to myself: how the f--- did these immigrants find out about this party? like they come to this country not knowing much but god bless 'em they're at this party. again, they're not at the strip club--they're at this english speaking party that isn't even playing their type of music. yet even they don't get a lappy from this chick or approach her either. they get lappies from everyone else.

i actually did get a lappy from her--just one. i was scared since no one approached her. i remember at this particular time i happened to be sitting next to her, once, you know you move around, you goto the bathroom, you come back someone's got your seat, so i ended up sitting next to her. so i just leaned over and asked. she didn't smell or nothing. her lapdance was super weak. but she's was completely naked, no shoes either. there was carpet on the floor of this spot. i didn't get another lappy and she didn't speak during the lappy. i'd see her again at that same party, she was always naked. only got up to fetch her clothes at the end of the night. she didn't move around, didn't dance around. she didn't seem to be people watching. she didn't appear to be on drugs. looked healthy. solid 7.

if she had on clothes, i wouldn't think much of it. but who sits around naked allnight and doesn't mingle? why wouldn't the immigrants hollar? not even the immigrants hollared at her and they were a wild bunch. that scared me.

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's strange, indeed.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    oh yeah..there was a vip room set up. nobody ever took her. all the other dancers were chosen. and yet, she was the only one already naked! i just couldn't understand that...
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Don't have an answer for that....but I would of like to been at that party!
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    My logic says that who ever organized the party,who's office it was wanted this girl to watch him enjoy himself with other women. She may or not been agreeable, may have been forced by him to watch.Like a control thing.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    She was likely on drugs, or maybe she was being trafficked against her will.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    So lemme get this straight...she was a 7 right?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" She was likely on drugs, or maybe she was being trafficked against her will. "

I was going to joke that she was there because her pimp made her go, but unfortunately, maybe that IS an explanation. Course, another explanation is, that she was sulking over some bad news (e.g., her out of work boyfriend broke up with her, packed up all the molly, and moved out). And yet another explanation, this whole story never happened :)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Drugs or drugged was my first thought. I've seen some get almost catatonic.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Why didn't you just ask her? You're a grown man for Pete sake
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    If it never happened, how in the world can he ask her???
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Maybe she lost a bet.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    looking back, my only explanation is: if she was more active, moved around more, she'd been approached more. since she didn't move much (i don't think she was on drugs) people assumed she was with somebody or had something going on. now, i came to this party after it'd been established already, so i didn't know the backgrounds of anything or anyone. i'm guessing she was new to the strip game and sat around waiting for people to approach her. while people were kinda waiting on her to make a move to show that she was comfortable. since she didn't, people left her alone. i didn't ask her because i'm not a talkative cat and i don't like to get into people's business and since i don't know folks, i don't believe what they say anyway.
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    Even a rat can tell a sick rat from a healthy rat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion