tuscl

How to answer thw question " are you intown on business or pleasure"

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, October 3, 2016 12:14 PM
Which looks answer is more attractive to the dancer ?

28 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The honest one. If you're traveling, they will fleece you for all you have that night. If you live fairly local, you will likely receive more attention to cultivate a "regular status".
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think a more appropriate question for you is "do you like chackin or tacos better?"

Gammanu is right, but really these girls don't give a fuck they'll take your money all the same.

In some cases they are asking the question for a reason - how much to give to you. If you're a local they'll try to bleed you slowly, if you're an out of tower one-night-stand they'll try to get as much as they can in one night.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Btw - I always say "I'm from out of town, here on business" which is generally true, but I also add "I've been here several times before," to let them know I know what is expected, typical rates etc etc.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "I've been in town all day for work but now I'm ready for pleasure." Their reaction to this statement may tell you a lot about how much the two of you are going to get to know one another.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I like that response john

I usually answer I'm from out of town on pleasure and I visit this club every three months

I also let them know I have a room incase they sell take out at a reasonable price and value.

This seams to work well for me but was wondering if I faked the on business if I would receive more value maybe ? Or if they might Jack the price up on me lol

I actually had a dancer this past Saturday say this to me about OTC

" usually I charge $1,000 to the old rich men but I can tell your not old or rich so I can drop it down to $500"

I replied " I only have $250"

She said " that will work baby"

Lol....this was a rob bitch..before the discussion she has missed counted dances in her favor then tried to sell me VIP for $300 lol... this bitch was making me laugh.

I eventually got the deed done for $150 with a sexy Cuban
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Do you ever show them that in briefcase you carry to look like a business man it is just full of chacken fangers, ketchup packets, and comic books?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...usually have it handcuffs on me. I also usually sport a all white track suit with fast food stains
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ime don't forget the Taco Bell napkins and fire sauce packets along with a Victoria's Secret catalog
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    he also has one of those pens that when you push the button down the dancing girls top comes down
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm such da businesses mane
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice probably comes in and a steipper asks "who do you do for a living" and Juice says "I sell aluminum siding for Sears."
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I heard he used business consultant to the fast food industry.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Back when I was married I would lie, and say I was a business traveler. Girls seemed to like that, as it made me seem like someone, and also it explained why I could not be there all the time. The lie provided an extra layer of insulation.

Lots of girls say they live in some place far away, when really they live within 1000 feet.

But I always made it like I would be there often.

Today, just the truth.

In the future, I will be traveling to expand a business, and I believe girls will like that, and I will be going to places that I will be in regularly.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    SJG good insight my brother

U other guys got me rolling lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You're a good guy Juice. Hard to imagine this forum if it were not for you!

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks my mane
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Usually I am in town on vacation so I typically say "for pleasure." If she's really hot and I get a good vibe I may add, "with you." I usually don't go any further than that, but I have occasionally gave a bit more of the truth to see how they react. Such as, "for a wedding," or heading though on the way to whatever attraction.

I once said, "for a funeral," when I was in town for a funeral, to see her reaction and her reply was, "why did you have to say that?"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Strippers crack me up
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't ever recall being asked that. I guess I just look like a local.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    I'm in the pleasure business
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's a really good response ^ lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If unfamiliar w/ the club, in the past I wouldn't like to say I was out of town b/c I thought this could potentially make me an easier mark for a ROB - but having SCed so much and usually familiar w/ how a club works at least from reading the reviews, these days I will just say I'm from out of town and if asked what for just tell them for pleasure for a change of scenery - as has been mentioned; in the end they don't care as long as you have $$$ for them - some of them ask just for the sake of holding a convo; and some will ask to size you up - either way as long as one knows how to handle their biz in a strip-club it don't matter.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Very solid points
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I would say "pleasure is my business" and that it would be a pleasure doing business together. I owe all this to the movie- Start The Revolution Without Me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't often SC when I'm actually out of town. In town, when I go to a new SC, I tend to admit I'm new to the club with the first girl talk to. That gives me a chance to interrogate her about how the club works, and if she offers a "tour", I always take it and let her show me around. Then she gets my gratitude, a small tip, and the boot, and thereafter, I don't admit I'm a newbie :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good plan, Subraman. I do the same. I'm back up North in our Upper Peninsula in Michigan. I'm not driving to the West side of the UP to visit again, the only UP strip club. But when I was there last a few months ago, I thouroghly checked out the club before heading into the VIPl
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    Stripper fantasy land. I always feel the place out with the barmaid or a girl. If it is a club that I know I will not come back to or come back to for a very long time and since they like to play the illusion game I make up some bs and there is always a girl or girls who like it. Then have fun with it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion