tuscl

Conditioning your dick to hold up under marathon sex situations at extras clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Let me preface this with I already know that some of you just think I'm full of Shit but to the ones that understand I'm the real deal enjoy these tips to maximize your pussy investment 's.

If your like me with the thought of I'm dropping several hundred to even a grand to get off with bitches I would usually not get this shot with then it's time to make it worth your Wild.

These days I really only club once every three to four months. Then when I do go I'm driving 4-8-12 hours to get to a club worth dropping this grand in. So I had to figure out other things in my free time until I can make these trips.

Going to the gym has helped me drop much needed weight and get hart healthy...it's also helped me with sexual stamina. This with daily masturbation session has helped me enjoy longer and more satisfying.

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Best way is to fuck women.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That only happens every three to four months Vince. When I go sure I'm in a orgy of bitches but that not really helping last longer

Daily work outs with my cock help with me beating the pussy up

It's fun when their is a line to get into the VIP and others get to listen to you pounding away
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Listen broski, the most you ever spent on pussy is $50.

In my experience masturbating is not going to make you last longer, it'll make you blow your load quicker. The only way to build stamina is to have more sex, period!

I'm not busting your balls I'm being serious.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree that having more sex is the best option. Back when I had girlfriends I would be da mane after a few days of daily sex.

But masturbation done correctly such as holding your load back until it's time, using different lubes and toys to simulate the pussy does the trick as well
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I also agree if your just have assing your jerk off sessions and blowing a load in under a min your training your body to cut quickly

You need to use four play during your sessions with self and use tantric technique
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It's really quite simple! Just inject some Sakrete (TM) into your penis and wait 24 hours. You will have an epic, looooonnnnnngggg-lasting hard on!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Answer: Fuck you Jackie

Question: what do girls never do?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When's the last time you had a girlfriend? Was it in 8th grade like larrythefisherman or was it more recent?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's also y I enjoy multiple nuts on a visit

#1 quick out by her hand
    #2 out by her mouth
    #3 time to terminate da puss y
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Shailynn --> "experience masturbating is not going to make you last longer, it'll make you blow your load quicker. The only way to build stamina is to have more sex, period!"

^^^ True, IME, too. That and go slower and change your position once every so often.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Attack dawn and Ime LMFAO

shailynn lol

Usually I average one a year for four to six months but I have intentionally chosen to no longer have a girlfriend...I just dislike the drama from day to day with a female

I enjoy being a loner and clubbing for really amazing sex with really hot girls every few months
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic good points
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's been a full year now since my last real GF
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Face it Juice, you'll never find someone like Jackie and you know it that's why you don't have a girlfriend. I'm sure a stud like you could find one if you wanted to.

Larrythefisherman is holding out for the cute Latina girl to accept his invitation to the autumn dance. He was on the dance committee and is helping decorate the gym.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Pocket pussy that was san jose guys nickname in high school
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO you guys
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe I should warm up on fucking a fresh and hot felit o fish from McDonald's
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ime you have me rolling today!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice, Juice, Juice! +++++

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion