tuscl

Whats a good amount of cash to bring to Detriot for lap dances and extras ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, October 2, 2016 8:57 PM
???

37 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    $12 and Rech will drive you around so you won't have to worry about cab fares.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn..maybe I should move their
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    If you believe some all of the hype about Detroit you will only need abou $1.37 to have the best night of your life. Of course that doesn't include the chickan fangar budget so you should bring a few hundred to cover those expenses.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    This is relevant to my interests.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    YMMV!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Don't bring cash. You just need to bring your good looks.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO..you guys are retarded
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No more than zero, "Detriot" is out in bumfuck North Carolina. Just bring a big stick to fend off Cousin Jeb and Earl as they eye your ass and tell you, you'ld be so sweet out in the woods. :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This is a good question; I wish someone would actually answer it! Since there's limited extras in my club (and what few I get are free), $200 will easily cover a 3 hour stay. I imagine if BJ's or FS were available like in Detroit I'd need more. Or would I?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Okay I'll be serious. First off there's 3 types of clubs in Detroit. Low tier (bogarts, Henry 8) Middle tier (BTs, Players) Hugh tier (flight club, penthouse) There are a bunch of other clubs and some which really could fit into 2 categories (like is Colesium a higher or middle tier, is Criket a low of middle, etc.). I have only been to one club is consider low tier, but if you're looking for "full service" think low = $100, mod = $200 and high = $300. This is only a guideline mind you. I've paid anywhere between $200 and $400 at flight club. each club above the low tier will have a cover at night $10-15 and you'll have a valet charge of $7-$10. Drinks usually run around $7-10 and beers are a little less. Some clubs you will have to pay a VIP entrance fee which can be anywhere from a $5 expected tip to a mandatory $20 entrance fee. The most I ever spent was close to $500 at the flight club. I took a cab both ways, several drinks (and buying strippers drinks) to where I was drunk and had full service for $200. Since I spent only $200 on the VIP session I spent a significant amount on booze. My cheapest session ever was probably at Colesium. It was a weeknight (early) no cover charge, $7 valet, $5 tips on stage, 1 drink $10, a VIP session $200 and a VIP entrance tip $5; $227 total.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    "one million dollars" (thanks to dr.evil.)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Rockstar666 - It depends on what extras you want, how many girls you want to engage with, if you'll be drinking (drink tab can get expensive), and what club you're at. For Flight Club and Penthouse, I'd say absolute minimum $500 if you are going to be drinking and staying a few hours. The other clubs aren't as expensive, and for the dives I don't have much experience but $200 should cover you for a few hours of drinking and extras, but I'm not a dive fan.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    And may I say, unless a customer is absolutely disgusting, most of the girls even at Penthouse can be had for FS for $200. It's kind of a standard. Many aim for higher and many customers think that since it's Penthouse it's OK, but I have on good authority that if you can negotiate, the very large majority will accept $200.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Shailynn gives a good summary. I generally spend $500 to $600 per visit at Flight Club or Penthouse. But I'm a clean customer. You may need to spend more.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I really enjoyed the laughs and finally some real fucking answeres lol...thanks rock for kicking it off. Shailynn, Nina and Jack thank you for your answers. Since I've been hitting up Follies I've found a pattern at a full service station as this one I enjoy teasing and warming myself up with lapdances table side or VIP. Then from their getting serviced by a female or two. Jack lol...I've been in the gym and washing regularly plus I actually have good manors. Sounds like I would need $500 at minimum and more deepening if I was going to hit multiple clubs or stay for more 4 hour intervals. Thanks to all who responded
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    For me $300 at follies isn't enough..I need at least $500-$600
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice after a session with Cousins Jeb and Earl, you won't have to club. Your ass may be sore, but what the heck.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Damn I wish I had an imagination as vivid as juices!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO OMG you retarded sometimes
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Aren't we all, aren't we all, Juice. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    MEXICAN
  • ime
    8 years ago
    So now that you imagined Follies and posted your "experiences", will we start hearing about your expert trips and tips to detroit in the next week or two?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ yep he will be jumping on a greyhound to Detroit this Friday after work, sleeping in bogarts gravel parking lot or one of the booths in Del Taco.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Nina for once giving good input on TUSCL. Very nice!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My goal is to actually make a trip to Detroit in 2017 after winter lol Be cool to hang with some of you ppl
  • Brian15212
    8 years ago
    I find $500 works well for me when I go to penthouse or FC in Detroit. I use $200 for drinks, tipping etc and save $300 for the girl that does it for me. I run about 50/50 where I spend it all vs leaving with some cash. I uber there and back, not counting that towards the cash needed for the club. Only once in many trips did I use my card and that was a great and terrible decision.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds about how I spend..thanks man
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Great and terrible decision - yep that sums up my life.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Here is what I have found. At every club how much I spend depends on the night whether I find the right dancer the first time. Flight Club: Anywhere from $300 to $500 . On good nights its about $70 for cover, valet, drinks and tips, $200 for half hour VIP. Other nights I end up spending several hundred finding the right dancer. Criket & Landing strip. $200 to $400. These clubs I tend to spend less time finding a good dancer, and usually at most hit the jackpot with either the first or second dancer I try. Bogart's & H8: 160 to $250. Unlike the previous clubs I mentioned, where I often have to try one or two dancers before I find one who is good and reasonable, at Bogie's and H8 if the only variation is how much the dancer wants to charge, and whether I think she is worth it. If the dancer is attractive enough and I go to the back with her then I will most likely leave quite satisfied once our dance is done.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rl27 thanks for the tips
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, just down the street from Bogarts is a Wayne county sheriff's station. If you stagger around in their parking lot, they will put you up for the night.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I take about $2000 if I'm going to be staying 4 days or so.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince lol Dougster I was wondering about distance If and when I go I will need to stay at least two or three days and visit multiple clubs...sounds like a fun trip but one that will need to be strongly funded
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion