tuscl

Headed to StarBucks to Write some Reviews

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
After two days of clubbing from night shift to day shift to night shift gain...yeah I marathon that shits

Now it's time to order up a Latte with extra wip and caramel.

Look out the window and compose a masterpiece of reviews...a short novel if you will

14 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Liar you write your reviews in the shitter, but I am sure you do have a drink and snack in there when you do it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant! I'm looking forward to some ace reading!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ever take a trip to the shitter after Juice. the pile of chicken fanger crumbs on the floor is nauseationg.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The only place you've been over the weekend is Bohangles, Arbys and WalMart, they can't be raviewed here.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You stay in a motel out there, Atlanta, or you go back home?

Want to take dancers to the motel?

In a finite amount of time, even Juice can only fuck them so many times. Beyond a point, better just to sleep with them.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Usually drive back home but after looking for rooms it's cheap down their like $50 so I may start getting rooms on future visits that and I'm building good connection with some strippers that already have express interest in fucking at the hotel
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Maybe with your suave and daboner nature you can convince a couple Follies girls to split the room cost with you!

Of course, you'll probably have to agree to keep your hands off of them......
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, hands off of women??? LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion