tuscl

Questions about shadows corner at follies

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, September 26, 2016 4:59 AM
I've been to follies multiple times hell closing in on one hundred visits soon and I still don't understand why any body wants to sit and a high chair to receive a dance ? I prefer the benches near the VIP room's....preferably on the back side for maximum privacy out in the open...I've had no troubles getting dancers or LDKs or jerk therapy from a follies bitch over on juices bench

12 comments

• Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Because he's not there for $10 lap dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Oooo yeah I forget...he gets the homosexual deluxe package
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it, Shadow actually goes into the VIP, and then cums in a whore's mouth. You sit outside the VIP and cum in your pants. I also understand that guys that cum in their pants enjoy jerking off trannys (is the plural trannies?). Does the homosexual deluxe package include a change of underwear?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm not denying I'm a homosexual that is correct my friend I'm giving shadow a hard time for being a closet fagget. Also I'm not just a cum in pants kinda guy. If u read all my writings u will find I enjoy all of the options. Some times I just cream my shorts yes Some times I cream a hooker hole And on the funnest nights or days of all I do both in the same trip It all depends on my moods and finances really Beaver your cool in my book
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    If Shadow didn;t have you on ignorance, he would get mad and tell you to go suck a dick
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...mikeya your right but the problem is he is to busy getting clubber off
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You have lost your mind, juicebox.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Can't lose what you never had Vince
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I think Clubber has gone to the dark side
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't think you are doing yourself any good here, juice. Shadowcat is a good guy, all you are doing is alienating all of us who know him to be a good guy. WTF is your problem?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My problem is I like to have fun and since he has me on ignorance it's just fun saying Shit he will not see and I'm sure it's fun for some people to read it. Sorry Vince if I upset you. Your a good friend and I will stop if this is a issue for you. I agree shadow is a good guy and so am I. In time juice and shadow will meet and party at follies with some strippers. I honestly believe after this happens he will no longer ignore me and we will be good friends again. It actually saddens me that shadow ignored me in the first place...I mean we used to joke back and forth..I really don't get his issue with me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion