tuscl

Bras

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Whether you're a woman or a straight man, taking a bra off is likely to be one of the highlights of your day.

12 comments

• MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Hell Yeah,
    Are having a hot young stripper take her off while sitting in your lap then putting this nipples just inches from your face.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I prefer to keep bras off of women. Better if they don't wear them.

Most sexy dresses and lingerie are intended to be worn braless.

SJG
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I find it adorable when a hot-as-hell stripper tries to unlatch my girls just by feel and fumbles with it. It's like watching a nervous 15 yo boy fumbling but trying to look like they know what they're doing. I love it!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I believe SJG uses a knife to remove bras
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    lopaw: Got a lap dance last week from a very young girl who recently broke her arm. Her right, and she's right handed. She's sitting on my lap, facing me.

Me: "Do you mind taking your bra off?"
    Her: "My arm is still sore, can you help."

She starts to turn around, and I tell her to stay out. I reach around back and do that finger and thumb squeeze/slide thing that works with virtually every back hook bra on the market, and as it loosens up, he eyes get wide and she's all "OMG, did you break it?"

Then, seeing that it's just fine she was "how did you do that?"

So I showed her. *After* the lap dance. :)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @gmd - yes I too long ago mastered the one-handed bra removal. It still amazes some strippers!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    My one talent is being able to unhook bras with ease.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I tried to do this with my fav about 5 weeks ago and failed miserably :-(

She had to do it for me
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    "Whether you're a woman or a man, taking a bra off is likely to be one of the highlights of your day"

This should be on a bumper sticker! ....or a T-shirt...lol
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc,

Another contest. At the 3:00 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ba1OKY…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I normally go to small clubs where dances are on the floor usually on barstools, I PL love-it when a dancer w/ great tits that I'm dying to see & feel has her back to me & starts taking off her bra, I get filled w/ anticipation like a 13 y/o
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion