tuscl

Locker room gossip

larryfisherman
California
Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:36 PM
Do strippers talk about customers amongst themselves (other strippers)? There's a new stripper at my local fav club. She has the potential to become my new CF. I go to this club regularly, so all the strippers know me there and all my habits. I just want a clean slate though. I don't want any of the strippers telling my new potential CF anything about me. Especially my old CF who works at the club, and I've spent a bunch of money on her over the past few months. but I don't spend money on her anymore.

19 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yep they talk more about us than we do about them. After all they're girls most of us are guys. Guy 1: "that stripper is hot, I'd like to fuck her." Other Guy: "yep." Stripper 1: "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." Stripper 2: "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." Btw - more proof you're a 15 year old kid because you're talking about lockers. That's a Freudian slip buddy!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Of course they talk about customers. And they lie about customers to serve their personal interests. I'd consider talking to CF candidate about old fav in case she says something negative about you.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^good idea JS69
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    It's pretty well known that the main discussion in the DR (besides fighting on the phone with their baby daddies or accusing each other of lying, cheating and stealing) is US. We are a big part of their chit chat in the back. Not only do they eagerly tell me this, but on those instances where I have to go thru a DR to use the ladies room I have heard it first hand. And it's rarely pretty. Most of it is negative. But every once in a while they will say something nice. But not too often.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "It's pretty well known that the main discussion in the DR (besides fighting on the phone with their baby daddies or accusing each other of lying, cheating and stealing) is US. We are a big part of their chit chat in the back. Not only do they eagerly tell me this, but on those instances where I have to go thru a DR to use the ladies room I have heard it first hand. And it's rarely pretty. Most of it is negative. But every once in a while they will say something nice. But not too often." Take it from Lopaw, the one PL here that's likely invited back to the DR with open arms to help pick out the strippers outfits!
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    yes they talk... and old CF has probably already staked her territory with the newbie But the good news is money talks, and the new girl likes your money regardless
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    LDK, I'm sure that's exactly how the dancers refer to a grown man whose primary goal is to have an orgasm in and through his pants.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sorry if that was harsh LDK. I'm just a tiny bit high. And that shit from the state of Denver is the balm.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Here's a question, what do you think the dancers are saying about you?
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Larry, I'm hoping for the truth! JS69, the balm skiddly diddly. I gave baby stripper a quarter ounce and a really cool pipe last otc. She thinks I'm the plug (see ud)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Haha. JohnSmith69 having locker talk about LDK82 in a thread about locker room talk! Isn't there an Xzibit meme for that, Lol! ;) The customers who don't go all the way are used to the ribbing and teasing from the ones who do. It's cool. ;) Personally I try not to think about nor dwell over any DR talk. I don't have first experience like lopaw does but some of what the dancers (unfortunately) share with me about what goes on back there is similar to what lopaw describes. I recall being the subject of talk once in a nasty exchange, which a dancer favorite eagerly shared with me, mostly because she was confused why it happened at all. At least I didn't have to see it and they remained professional on the floor. I really don't want get involved in the drama. But I'd rather know than live in blissful ignorance.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    A few years ago I was in a Houston club late afternoon an hour before shift change, and the main room had a dozen dancers, a bartender, two bouncers, a DJ and me. i has had several dances (and a g-g-great BJ) and was just talking with one of the strippers when another stripper came over and started talking about a certain night shift stripper who had just gone in the dressing room. Another stripper joined in the catty talk, then another, and in just a few minutes I was trapped in a nest of underdressed, big titted vipers with their fangs out. Before I escaped I noted two things. First, these women were almost as mean talking about other women as they were about the men who visited the club or even their baby daddies. While the most demeaning talk was certainly about lowlife guys who are, "fat," "retarded," "can't get a date," "stink", have "tiny dicks" and "can't keep it up," they also chose to attack the looks and morals of other dancers. Interestingly, the dancer who had just given me a great blow job complained about another dancer who was just a, "whore" and would, "blow anyone." The second thing I noticed, was that these women seemed to enjoy their bitching and relished the opportunity to put down others. I'm not judging, but these strippers were almost as bad as I imagine a church women's group would be!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm sure they say I'm a swell guy that they all want to make their boyfriend! A few times some strippers have talked shit about some customers to me.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Dancers definitely talk shit on disrespectful, smelly or asshole clients. They definitely might lie about their good ones. It's like sharing your best fishing spots.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I hope they say "man that guy knows how to fuck." In reality they're probably saying "that was an easy $300."
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    In my 2 favorite clubs, all the dancers know my name, even the ones I have never talked to. They also know I like blondes. They've obviously heard about me in the dressing room. I wonder what else they know about me.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Yes. It helps if you get a good reputation with one girl. She will go and tell the other girls that your ok to approach. I even got a free admission card from a girl who I was polite to. So, being cool with the girls saved me a $5 dollar cover charge. It also can work against you. If you get a bad rep. It soon spreads quickly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Women in general are talkers and as shailynn said they probably talk a lot more about the custies than we talk about them - and there are often dancer cliques & they pass each other intel w.r.t. good (spending) custies, and bad custies - a couple of months back I was at Inner Room in Cocoa Beach & I got 4 $10 dances from a slim AA but didn't tip extra to which she replied "but you gave (dancer) X more" - and I did b/c dancer X had gone the extra mile - so apparently dancer X had told her dancer buddy had much I had spent on her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion