tuscl

Tired of meltdowns

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Yet another meltdown by another chick that was a good provider. I thought I was in luck when the chick decided, on a whim, that she wanted me to take her to another club (my choice) before the main event. But then she got fucked up on something she got from a dancer working at that club and the main event sucked.

I am tired of these back country redneck ignorant fucking train wrecks that pass for strippers in these parts. I miss the Russian, Italian and Latina girls I used patronize in the northeast. They were more expensive for sure, but they were a fuck ton classier and more fun than the fucking hillbilly trailer park trash down here. I think I need to spend some more time in what passes for the highest end club around here, just to see if I can find something remotely close to what used to be readily available in the NY metro area.

Anyway, /end mother fucking rant.

12 comments

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Where do you live? And you used to be in NY?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Once the DS got so fucked up on some drug during one of our trips that she threw up all over the table at a really nice restaurant. I didn't even know that she took something. I took care of her but it pissed me off. Then we had to go back to the room instead of going to a show that I had bought tickets to. Again I was pissed.

In the room, I showered her and put her to bed. She sobered up a little bit and thoroughly pleasured me sexually with her amazing young body for the rest of the evening. Then all was foregiven.

End of rant.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I agree with you Rick, but you are getting what you pay for, the ignorant hillbilly that you took OTC at a cheap rate in flyover country is going to cost you 3-4X what you paid in NYC, LA, LV etc.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q What did the redneck stripper say after she lost her virginity?
    A Get off me, Dad.

Q. What do you have when 32 West Virginia strippers go on stage at the same time?
    A. A full set of teeth.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well Ricky, here's hoping you find a needle in the haystack eventually - they're out there.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Alright I will combed my comment is judge mental and a little righteous, but you PLs put yourself into that position of subjecting yourself to witnessing that crap and then spread it around on TUSCL. I know you're doing your member-like duties reporting it to other PLs like us, but maybe you should be more grateful to have the opportunities to not live the way your providers do?

You do hold the cards of cash, and although my provider #s are low compared to others, I would withhold my cash for them unless they learn to become more professional in our arrangement.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    "Combed"= concede ^^^^

Lol fat fingers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Rick, I do understand you.

Immigrants and minorities dance in strip clubs because they want to earn a living.

Native born whites dance in strip clubs because they are the survivors of familial child abuse.

alcohol, drugs, born again Christianity, and psychiatric medications

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    SJG, I don't think that'll work. Isn't fucking child abuse victims part of the System?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    RickDugan is fag!

Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I too am becoming concerned that Rick Dugan's System might indeed involve taking advantage of strip club dancers who are in bad straights. Just so many threads which seem to indicate that.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion