tuscl

How do you rate her

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
How do you rate Kendall Jenner? She is top 5 super model now.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/110541-ke…

35 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Way too tall and skinny. She has no tits, and I'm guessing she has no ass either.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^agreed
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Haha.She earned $10 million in 2015.Top three earner in modelling. She has around 60 million followers on instagram. If we don't like her then who is liking her that much.
    When we refer few strippers as model type strippers are these not the ones??
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    A 9. She a legit top runway model. How do you not rate her any less? By all account she should be a 9.5 or a perfect 10 with that resume.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @larryfisherman most models are like that. Tyra Banks is the very rare exception.

Kendell look like a typical model doll. Unattractive, far too much make up. 5 out of 10. It's a real miracle she's such a top earner as a model because she's pretty average. Probably because she's young
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Not my type. I don't like her eyes, among other things.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Like most top models she has a bit of an odd look to her face, tall with angular shoulders and flared hips. I would give her an 8? and I like tall, thin, ladies as a rule. I certainly would take her to the VIP and not because she is KJ.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Tibiton,
    Just because she is from Kardashian family and she is tall enough.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I think her being a Kardashian has a lot more to do with her popularity and earnings than her looks.

She's too pale, but her face is not terrible. I'd rate her a 7.

• stripfighter
    8 years ago
    7.5/8 when i'm feeling generous. Not a big fan. Best of the Jenners/Kardashians...
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @Darkblue999 are you telling me that's why she makes bank or are you asking me a question?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^hell no. Kim and khloe are 10s or close too.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    My response was for stripfighter.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Khloe Kardashian close to a 10?? What???
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Tibotn
    I am telling not questioning

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Larry you're right But it's too late now. I already said it.
    But kim is definitely a 10.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "^^^Khloe Kardashian close to a 10?? What???"-larryfisherman

But yet you don't question Kim?? What???

"^hell no. Kim and khloe are 10s or close too."-chessmaster

As president of NoBigBootyville, I have to support the constituents. That's right, NoBigBootyville. Population: Get out!

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nobigbootyville sounds like hell anyway. :)
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I would rate her a 7 because I am a tits fan..
    By the way is that size A?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    If her BJ game is on point then with the right outfit she can go from a 5 to a 6.5. she's rich and famous, that makes up for a lot in my nook
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Kim is not a 10 now, but 5 years ago absolutely.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Kardas…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Perfection
    http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/kim-kardas…

The only problem I have with her is she has no talent at all. She's not rich because of her looks. She's rich because of the sextape and fucking all these celebrities.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Nice hair and some pictures give her that exotic look, even though it seems to be just makeup,
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Once Khloe got her ass in the gym she turned out pretty damn hot in my opinion.

Kim is annoying and dumb as fuck but she has a beautiful face and body (even though her ass it too big for my tastes) but remember, she's gone under the knife several times.

To me beautiful women that have had multiple surgeries is like Lance Armstrong biking - they both are cheating.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    **** As Belicheat once said..."if you're not cheating, you're not trying'\"
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Kendall 8....Kim maybe a 6 or 7
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Perfect 10. Love the nipples showing through in silhouette. Beautiful eyes.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I'd say 8.5, maybe a 9 I'd get dances, if they were decent I'd do a room, if that was good, I'd ask her if she wanted to meet up outside.

I did a quick google image search, who's the second one from the right in this? http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/wallpa… If that's her, she's a 9.5...
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I like her! 9 or so.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Not really my type, but I wouldn't throw her out of bed.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Kim is 8.5 for me. I don't like huge assume. She got gorgeous face with makeup and nice tits.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I don't fuck runway models (not that I will ever have the opportunity) I have never considered them "10" material. The mostly homosexual men who make and sell women's clothes want models who are nothing more than moving manniquins to showcase their designs. Turns out the best shape - FOR THE SELLERS - is tall, thin and leggy. That may sell women's clothes to the wholesale buyers and make for drooling viewers in front of tvs, but it is not what I rate highly. Note that the models who start in the "model" business and achieve success beyond runways, are also women who after years of success as emaciated stick figures in weird clothes, grow (or implant) notable breasts and start showing actual ass cheeks at the top of more shapely legs.

I want a lean - SHAPELY - woman, with a face that doesn't look like it cam from a plastic surgeon, natural breasts that actually move, a trim waist, hips that look like a woman (not a boy), and an actual ass on top of normal womanly legs (not long sticks). The Kenbdall Jenner girl pictured looks emaciated and overly painted - no my style, not at all.

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    While I think Kendall is easily the most naturally beautiful out of the Kardashian/Jenner gang, much of her modeling is based on the success of her last name / family empire. Not that she doesn't have a model's look, but top 5? Not even close. Her family empire gave her huge publicity to get started and get booked.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She's a 9. No tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion