tuscl

Not all strippers are ROB

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:31 AM
So I was at the stripper club one day and I had broken my glasses days before so I couldn't see properly. Not sure why I even bothered when they would have just been delivered in two days but whatever. I saw that the woman had a shapely body that I liked and went tip to her $2 but accidentally tipped $21 (drop the beat). And the stripper could have gotten away with it too but actually corrected me on my error. Unfortunately she was super busy so I didn't bother a dance with her. BUT the gesture was well appreciated

12 comments

• Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Well that explains why you have a tranny getting a blowjob for an avatar.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    That's not a tranny dumbass
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    No offense dude but you can't tell the difference between Washington and Jackson. Ok but seriously, got a link to full size pic?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think most strippers are not ROBs. They may take advantage of some drunk guy who can't tell the difference between a $1 and $100 bill, but they are as honest with customers as most other people in sales are. As for the avitar issue, I think one "woman" is sucking on the end of a dildo inside another "woman."
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I see only 2 out of 10 strippers as ROBs
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I don't you dude
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Pm'd*
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    JS69 was right, thx Tiburon.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Most strippers are not ROBs. I recall only meeting one ROB and that was more than 15 years ago. YMWV.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Funniest thing of today "your avatar is a tranny getting a blowjob." I fell out of my seat!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion