tuscl

Rookies....ugh!

likes2look
Witness Protection
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 5:17 PM
I stopped in at this club for the first time in a couple of months. A favorite dancer I hadn't seen in 3 or 4 months came over and we spent some time catching up and getting dances. She is trying to turn me into a regular but I'm not interested in committing to one particular dancer at the moment. After that I spot a girl that I have not seen before that I would like to try out before I go home. I tip at the rail and then flag her down while she is walking by. This is her chance, two minutes of chit chat then pop the question, easy money. Instead she spends the whole time at my table watching other dancers on the pole, doesn't even try to sell me. She finally wanders off to go to the ladies room or something. At this point, a veteran dancer I have received dances from in the past comes over from the bar and a few minutes later we are off to the back room. That rookie dancer probably complains in the dressing room about not making any money. Thank the gods for experienced strippers that understand why we are all here.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I've tried to PL-train myself to go to strip-clubs w/o any expectations that way I won't be (as) disappointed - & this includes not leaving it up to the dancers nor the club for me to have a good-time which also includes asking her to give me some dances if she's taking too long to pop the question (plus I like variety & getting w/ different dancers thus I start getting a bit restless & feeling cock-blocked if a dancer is yapping away at me for too long keeping me from getting my dance-grind on)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    It is kind of mind boggling to flag down a dancer (showing obvious interest) and have her not be interested in giving you a dance. Could be several reasons why they do that, but that doesn't really matter. She should have indicated that she wasn't interested in giving you a dance and not even stayed. Funny how strippers bitch about us wasting their time but apparently that's a one-way street.
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    "doesn't even try to sell me" to me this is important if she is to disinterested to try to sell me then 9 time out of 10 the dances are going to suck.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Yes if I have to flag you down, like the guy with the flashlights leading the 747 into the terminal, odds are the dance will be bad/unmotivated. Not always, but usually, I like to give money that those who want the money (and are more likely to work for it)
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I have had the same experience time and again. If I make the effort to give you money, doesn't it just make sense to follow up after you are done with your set. I am constantly amazed at the number of women who leave the stage and head directly to the dressing room rarely seen again in a reasonable amount of time. This has happened with experienced dancers as well as rookies.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Was she on drugs?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    its a possibility in her mind, she has no idea whether you want a dance from her or not based only on a stage tip. there are probably lots of guys that expect strippers to sit with them for long periods of time for the price of a stage tip. but if you got her to your table, why does she have to "sell herself"? imo, the ones that dont have to sell themselves are just as good if not better. is this an ego thing?
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Likes2look, You flagged her [view link] why didn't you ask her for dance when she was sitting with you and watching other dancers on stage. Thats what I would do and did it several times.Sometimes they may be shy to ask for dancers because they just started dancing.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo if you go in with no expectations, why bother going? You expect nothing and will get nothing then time is wasted
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion