tuscl

What would be your ideal/perfect night at the SC?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:54 AM
I know what the obvious standard answer might be on here, but when I asked myself this question, once recently, I was at first a little stumped because I didn't have a knee-jerk answer. I had to actually think about it a little bit...."What would be my perfect night at The Strip Club?" I think my perfect night at the SC may not even include sex. It would include a packed house at the SC, tho. I like those nights best.

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    IMO, all the dances being free.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Beautiful girls throwing themselves at me.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Getting the number of an amazing 18 yo and having her totally change you from an occasional itc-er to a regular otc-er. That night happened about a month ago. Going to see her tonight. My dick gets hard just texting her.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    A club full of all pawgs with me as the only pl. Lapdances from all of them building up to a huge cumtastic lapgasm in my pants followed by cuddling and rubbing the booty.... Or me and a 5 pawg orgy with Molly and champagne.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm kind of easy to please. Just give me $500-1000 cash, either free money or money saved back, and a Friday night at my home club. That's about as ideal as it gets. It's the perfect ending to unwind from a week at work and the perfect start for my weekend ahead.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I just had mine the other night...F.S. with a beautiful blonde coed. A very special time for one of us.....
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    FS with a 10 that hasn't yet made it to drinking age.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You and JS69 should be friends, 99Bitches
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    i think i already had a couple of ideal nights but the most memorable one so far which i hope happens again... gotta involve a packed club that feels like a rawkus weekend party where i can blend into the crowd as an anonymous joe. i like that. in real life it was like that gotta be a year or so ago, in a packed club, this bad little hottie was walking around topless with nice c-cup tiddies offering lapdances but the club was so packed and lit nobody noticed. i of course immediately scooped her up. she was flawless. a bad little momma. in my head, she came off as like a rich young man's wife and he was nowhere around. like she was newly engaged to a pro football player or basketball player or rap artist and this was her last week of dancing. she looked so clean and looked like new money. anyway she let my hands run all over her that night and she was built nice. short, like 5'3 or 5'4, sassy li'l haircut to show she had an edge to her, expensive manicured hands, c-cup tiddies bouncing, no scars on her body, no gaudy tattoos, clean as a whistle. her dancing skills were par for the course, but nobody's perfect. she reminded me of shaq's wife shaunie except younger, slimmer, etc, but she had that aura like she had that pro sports wife stature. she was giving me free lapdances every other song. i never saw her again tho. there was a big rock on her finger too. what was ideal was up until that moment, i realized i never been with a super wealthy chick (if she was) before. letting my poverty stricken hands all over that rich skin was cool. it was like she was a young melania trump engaged to donald and it was her last night dancing so she was walking around topless in a thong like 'last call fellas before i get hitched.'
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    The girls would pay me to dance for me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've tried to answer this question for myself for years...I'm philosophical in nature so I usually take time out to ponder why I do things. I have several answers as of current and I've been trying to combine to actually eventually have a clear cut answer. I'm a Lil methodical as well and very ruteen about shit. It all starts out the same I come in the door pay the fee and order 2-4 drinks for my self...usually two beers and two waters should start me off well. If the place has food options or will order food for me I usually order up a hamburger or chackin tanders with a loaded baked potato. Now I'm ready to watch the first round of dances while relaxing in my corner alone and soaking up the atmosphere. Once my meal is done and hopeful the club has more than 10 girls to sort through...I will begin stage tipping until I find the right contact, chemistry or just that something that makes me believe this needs a VIP dance or table side if available. This is when things chang deepening on the kind of club and now more than often I'm at follies so If a clean club I will buy dances up to $200 worth and call it a perfect night If a LDK is possible with a willing girl I will spend $200 with a LDK If I'm at a club like follies I will buy $150 in dances $10 a pop then $200 for ITC sex and that would be the best day of all lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Word
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion