tuscl

Truck Stop Honeys

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Monday, September 19, 2016 1:02 PM
Today I saw some guys, East Indians, usually Sikhs, tending to their 18 wheeler. Many of them are left parked for days and days along industrial streets. Ever think about being a long distance trucker? I remember years back I ordered a piece of equipment, from I think Cleveland. So when it shipped I asked how long until it arrived. They told me that the guy had, I think, 11 days. So they said, "It depends on how many girl friends he has." Well, I actually like long distance driving. Local driving I find to be wasteful. But long distance, so long as your car is in good shape and you have money for contingencies, being a quite reflective guy and liking to have time just to think anyway, I like it. Not done any in some years, but that will change. But as far as 18 wheelers, not planning to do that, but I know I would like it. Of course you can sleep behind the cab. And today they are building the rigs with that streamlining space on top of the cap too. But these girl friends? Seen pictures on television when they talk about lot lizards. Not appealing to me at all! And then someone asking about New Mexico, where the Truck Stop With A Stripper Pole is. I think most of the girl friends would be aging strippers, semi-pros, etc. [view link] [view link] Club 203 Moriarty New Mexico [view link] Truck Stop Strippers [view link] And then along highway 80, Nevada. [view link] And there seem to be strip clubs which amount to the same thing in Cheyenne as well. I had read in an astronomy magazine about a guy who carried his telescope with him and each night he would spend some time stargazing. I would like that. Computers and internet access would make a big difference too. Anyone ever think about being a long distance trucker? I do plan to be spending lots of time on the road in the years ahead, but not in vehicles of quite that size. SJG Belly Dance Makeup Pics [view link] [view link] [view link]

16 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    That's right - you want a Winnebago with a waterbed right? I always thought that would be a cool job, but it's lonely and dangerous, plus most truckers I meet are pretty creepy. My company has had some very strange guys show up at our loading docks. Transvestites, dudes that look like they haven't showered in 3 weeks, etc etc. If you own your own truck and the company that is getting your loads isn't raping you, there's lot of money to be made, but you're never going to make shit working for a company as just a driver.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "most truckers I meet are pretty creepy. " There are lots of creepy people where I live. I think though the long range truckers I probably haven't met very many of, just local people. Interesting, about the money. Though not really as a long range or semi-driver, I do plan to be doing lots of road traveling in the years ahead, for my own business, not just to transport stuff. I will be trying to set up warm ports in every town. SJG
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You'll fit right in. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No thanks, I like traveling, but on my time.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I'm going to be moving to India soon. SJGs, perhaps you two would enjoy driving my household possessions to a California port to be loaded on a ship. DM if you're interested.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    pretty much a horrible life. averages out to minimum wage. i'm a truck driver. it's bad enough doing a union job as i do. i'm amazed at all these other guys that put up with such crap. no wonder that the average lifespan of the American truck driver just now less than 62 years of age.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    We call them 'Lot Lizards'.
  • elvis2
    8 years ago
    Been an over the road trucker in the past, now just stay in Florida driving. Believe me, after driving a truck for `10 / 12 hours straight, in all this traffic, when you finally get to stop for the night, you are too tired to look for lot lizards,even though there are plenty of them around. Lots of 'good buddys' also.. I never did, most too nasty to even look at.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I commend you truck drivers, I know it's a tough and thankless job that more people need to appreciate. People need to realize where all that shit they buy in stores comes from and how it gets there.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    My uncle used to drive truck back in the 80s when you could actually make a good living doing it. He did both long haul and then whatever the term is for when you get your load, drive it out, drop it off, and return back the same day. It wrecked his health and his marriage. Truckers get no exercise at their job and eat like shit. It's another one of those jobs that just doesn't pay like it used to.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Brother Beaver_Hunter, have you considered the mover and packer with the intriguing name from Bangalore? I would surmise that he's the right man for the job." "Brothers, new technology has allowed me to record my impersonation troll's secret rendezvous at a truck stop. That's him on the right. [view link] Who's your daddy? SJG" LOL! I normally don't want to comment in the creep's threads as I agree he just seeks attention as witnessed by his constantly bumping them, but the 2 posts above are damn funny! And sorry but I didn't watch the vid. :D
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    A special thanks to all those with trucking experience who commented. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I want to check out that club 203 in Moriarty NM, and some places in Cheyenne. and along I-80 in Nevada. But I know that I might not be able to stomach their women. I just want to see for myself. But FWIW, with the business driving I plan to do, it should not have to go beyond the Class C range. Also, it won't ever be over 300 miles or 6 hours. I know pro-truck drivers typically go much further, and I know that that would be really strenuous. So I got it all planned out to keep it within the limit I know from past experience that I can easily do. SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sgguy. don't even bother with the 203 club. i have stopped there a couple of times in the last four years. butt maybe you'll be lucky. btw. some of my runs are about 600 miles that is done with 11 hours of driving within a 14 hour day. with a speed limit of 55 in california and oregon. talk about pressure. i should have stayed in college and gotten a real job.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Wow. I would not want to do that kind of driving, the hours and the time. And I'm not even going to try it. As far as Club 203, I just want to see. It looks like with the on site motel and the guys sleeping in their trucks, that it is pretty much the same as what they give licenses for in NV. But I also suspect that their women will be way beyond what I can look at. I just want to see for myself. Probably once will be enough. It won't just be their age either, it will be how they think and what they have turned into. Same goes for I-80 in Nevada and some places in Cheyenne which also look to be trucker oriented. Also, not that far from me along highways 1 and 101 I am seeing some AMPs in very small towns with high mileage ratings on RubMaps. I suspect that these are also trucker and distance driver oriented. Don't know what the women will be like. But I plan to find out. Thanks, SJG Awesome: The Doors and Eddie Vedder -- "Light My Fire" [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Moriarty NM, Truck Stop with a Stripper Pole [view link] Lot Lizards [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton - Can't Find My Way Home [view link] Steve Winwood - Dear Mr. Fantasy [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion