tuscl

best clubs in Philly/Pennsylvania

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Friday, September 16, 2016 8:14 AM
I'm going to Philly in a couple weeks and I'm trying to find the best club for UHM or just plenty of available ITC (you know what I mean potential smart asses. Any suggestions?

19 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Sent you a private message.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Please check the reviews under Philly clubs
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Yeah checking the reviews WOULD be an option if I had VIP status. And no I'm not paying for it
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Daydreams is the only nude club in Philly I know of and is BYO still i think. Relatively low mileage. I have not been clubbing in Philly for a while but the Oasis down by the airport was decent, YMMV. If the girls all are Russian I recommend leaving before you waste you money., Most PA clubs have the bar around the stage set up. Mileage in Philly is limited.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Philly clubs suck. I had fun at Oasis once, but that was years ago.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    if you are looking for "Detroit mileage" I think you will be disappointed in PHL or.. you could contribute some more reviews to earn VIP access
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you want chocolate Atlantis is not a bad-spot (pretty upscale black club w/ nice non hood-rat looking ebonies) except most of them are thin to medium-build (not many big-booty thick ones).
  • rugrat
    8 years ago
    Oasis is your best bet for high mileage just keep an eye on the clock so you aren't overcharged for dances
  • bigman226
    8 years ago
    Purple Orchid is better for ITC/UHM but it's all chocolate, all the time
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    I've had lots of fun at The 19th Hole.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Philly is good for full contact dances with beautiful dances
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Just make the drive to Jersey. Jersey is a lot more fun. It's about a 65 mile drive to New Jersey depending on where you go in Jersey.
  • K
    8 years ago
    65 miles from Philly to NJ? Do you have a specific club in mind because NJ is just across the Delaware from Philly. there are a few clubs in that area worth considering. 15 to 20 minutes from the Rittenhouse Square area assuming traffic cooperates.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tiburon is from NYC so he can probably go to NJ when he wants to - I assume he's gonna be in Philly & thus wants to check-out the Phiily scene
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sorry that was a typo. 15 not 65.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @larryfisherman that's a BIG typo. Papi_Chulo is right on both accounts but a lot of you guys are saying it isn't worth it. That's a darn shame too
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @bigmann22 ain't nothing wrong with an all chocolate diet. Just hope these hoes aren't uppity and expect a tip in top of a dance because I'm a "brother". Oasis sounds pretty bad if the CUSTOMER has to clock watch not to get ripped off. Kind of mitigates the fun of enjoying a lap dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Atlantis Philly dances are by time & not by song w/ 4-minutes being one-dance & there is a clock on the wall of the LD area you can use to keep track of the elapsed time (I used my cell ph) & you pay a cashier for the dances instead of the dancer (the cashier notes the time you go into the LD room & charges when you come out, so once you're done w/ your dances you need to walk straight to the cashier and not hang in the LD area waiting for the dancer to get ready b/c the time is ticking into the next dance, just tell the dancer you'll wait for her at the cashier) - thus other Philly spots may work the same & why you need to keep track of time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO Philly is not great but not terrible - i.e. if one is gonna be in Philly anyway then IMO it's worth checking out the SC scene & see if it works for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion