Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How to reply to comments on reviews

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79118

Somewhere in the club

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

If I reviewed a club, somebody posts comments.How can I reply back.I dont see any button to reply to their comments.How are others replying?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You can prop your own review.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Correct, or reply with a private message.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I'd reply with a PM. The prop your own review option makes sense, too.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

yeh... prop is really the only option.... it would be nice if founder added a comment option that was neither a prop or flag

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

Hell, who cares. I thought you guys just wrote reviews so you could read the other reviews for free.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

some of us like to haggle over details. prop-ing a review you think is useful and accurate makes sense... flag-ing a review that you think is a steaming pile makes sense... but what do you do for a review comment on that is 'prop' o 'flag' worthy?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement