Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes or No ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Too fake...pass

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I vote yes!

Profile picture for 99Bitches
99Bitches
•

No thanks, I'll pass. Barbie past her prime. Next!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Nope. I like more of girl nextdoor type for white girls. Now for the latinas... I like them all dolled up.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I like all colors, dolled up. Not much interest in girl nextdoor social types.

SJG

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

No

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

No.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Not for me !

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

No.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

No. Her face is too old and her body is too thin for my taste. I'll bet her tits are both too small and fake. Pass.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Papi this isn't papi mode...I was very disappointed in this

I've been going through a Ebony faze

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->"twinkfever.com/tag/dolled-up-twinks/"

This is TUSCL ... obviously, the forum answer for the twinks is "Yes!"

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes. Fake is fine with me. I like all types.

Though half the time I'm never sure if you guy are down voting $20 dances or $200 rooms or $200 OTC.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

No.

Fucked up face, probably from plastic surgery

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

I agree with @JamesSD -- the first thing I saw was her fucked up lips -- clearly surgically enhanced to be abnormal and gross looking. Thinking Donnatella Versace lips.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Nah

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Uh kinda.

Too many alterations and possible photoshop - hard to tell what's really underneath

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

No. Not my type at all.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Nope

Profile picture for goosman
goosman
•

I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that might be a tranny

S
Supremeruler
•

Not a chance in hell...

Did you do this shit on purpose?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

maybe too.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Am I the only one picking up just a hint of trannie?

Thumbs up from SJG and I

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

Not for me. We would never fight over the same woman. :)

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I agree with Subraman. That chin pointing down is hiding something.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

As long as she is and has always been a woman, I can look past the plastic and years and let her add a notch to my headboard. However, she does look like a tranny, which would be a deal breaker.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

not for me. looks like a transgender

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Her face is kind of gaunt but if her body is JUST like the image and I'm at least a bit high, I'd do her. She ain't hideous and has a nice white woman body. And I'm always willing to try outside my comfort zone

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Now I know why her body is better than white girl nice, and I shall retract my yes and replace it with a no because of it. Damn you Papi_Chulo

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

It's raining men! Not bro it's raining men! Not yay yay! -_-

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Not even remotely interested.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Since it seems many TUSCLers are into skinny blondes; I thought it might have been closer to 50/50.

But, my reason for posting her pick was more for an experiment.

Yeah - she's a transgender - b/f any of the more insecure TUSCLers get all bent out shape; my motivation was not to fool anyone - I was just curious as to what you guys/lopaw thought based on just a pic.

I learned about her the night b/f I posted this review - she was featured on ABC's Nightline - I never heard of her b/f but apparently she is well known.

I was just curious to check your guys' instinct since some/many people say they can always tell - I don't think I could have noticed myself from just the pic but then again I am not too keen on details especially facial ones.

Below is part of her bio per Wikipedia - she goes by Gigi Gorgeous:

"... Gigi Loren Lazzarato (born Gregory Allan Lazzarato on April 20, 1992), better known as Gigi Gorgeous,is a Canadian model, actress and internet personality. She is noted for publicly as a transgender woman, and maintaining her public image and YouTube channel during and after her transition. Along with being an internet personality, Lazzarato has also appeared on a number of television shows including Access Hollywood, Good Work, and Project Runway: All Stars, along with starring as herself in the popular online reality show The Avenue for three years. Lazzarato made her acting debut in 2013 on The Insider and has since gone on to star in three short films.

Lazzarato announced that she was a transgender woman in December 2013. Since then she has undergone electrolysis, tracheal shave, hormone replacement therapy, facial feminization surgery, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentation ..."

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

NFW!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I knew it all along :)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

*** High-fives SJGay ***

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement