tuscl

Real massage and how i about nutted

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I've been doing cardio and hitting the weights. Now I'm sore plus from all the data entry from work my neck, shoulders are killing me.

So I set up an appointment with a legit message operation with ppl that actually holds advance degrees in this line of work. After a waiver I signed and going over what I needed the 2 hour session will start the following day.

The next day I walk in and my message lady is an older bird maybe in her mid 40,s or just arrived 50's and she has DD's, bubbly personality and a beautiful face. I was like holy Shit batman...to myself of course.

Got naked and up on the bed I go with dim lights, candels buying and light sensual music playing in the back ground.

This bitch starts to rub me with oils and Shit and it's turning me on for a couple reasons. #1 sex is not permitted. #2 the chick is curvy as fuck. #3 she was lightly moaning ...WTF ?

As she gets closer to me happy I'm at full salute with a sheet that is helping me display my tent making skills.

She massages my inner thighs and is actually lightly brushing my erection with her body either on purpose or accident. Either way because it's extra naughty to me I about erupt lol....I did manage not to. Did I mention the part when she was rubbing my head, neck, shoulders, chest that those melons was all in my face. Don't even get me started on how good her technical skills was and her soft hands.

Needles to say before I left I scheduled another 2 hour session lol

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Burning not buying candles lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mr. Happy not me happy OMG LMAO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    How does this last 2 hours? Did she massage every inch of your body?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I think you make this shit up and you're not doing the things you say you're doing.

Pitching a tent, and she's moaning? If She got a thing for you just ask OTC. It's cheaper than ITC.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya yes every inch with exception to my dick and inside my ass.

Meat after a few more visits if things keep hearing up I'm going to ask her on a formal date and see how things progress away from her office.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    listen fucker, typing in JUICERULEZ as your name in Mario Kart does not count as data entry.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Maybe she wanted an extra tip.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylynn OMG ! I laughed so hard on that one I shed a tear lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark u talking the D ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion