tuscl

Becoming friends with a stripper

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:45 PM
I recently went to this strip club and we did a few really good dances and she was very nice and she was very exotic ! We were talking for a bit and eventually she had to go cause one of her customers was there and she gave me her number ! We text each other but she's very straight forward when I ask about dating ! She tells me prob not now cause I just come to work for work and I give some customees my number incase they want to know my schedule ! At least she's honest and she also gives me tips on how to meet girls if I don't want strip clubs . Doesn't she sound nice should I keep tlaking to her while I'm single ?

21 comments

• StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I don't want to sound like its impossible to become friends with a stripper, I was friends with a stripper and didn't even know it (she never told me she danced). If she works at a club and you gave her money, she is being honest that she gave you that number to bring you back into the club to see her again. Its a job for most strippers and they want your $$s, if you want to be her friend there is nothing wrong with that but Im guessing she will want some money for it. Check this place out to see how some strippers think. [view link]
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The best way to become a stripper's friend is to spend money on her.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    How
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Shoud I just say fuck u to her
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Money. It is always about money. Sure she *likes* you. All that means is she gives you priority and moves you to the front of the list. But her time isn't free. Money. It is always about money.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    I mean doesn't she like me as a person
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    p4p = pay 4 play. If you want someone to "like you" get a dog (canis familiaris). Don't get married. Don't bother with a GF. Just get a dog. Then start paying strippers for sex.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    If she's texting you about things not directly related to the club, maybe you can be friends. At some point she'll need something from you. Maybe just to help her move (like all hot girls ever). Maybe money. It's easy to be put in a friend zone where you're essentially being used. By all means keep texting. Just be careful about doing too many favors.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    These posts have always been obviously troll posts, but I figured there were lurkers reading who could learn something. But now they're so over-the-top it's not even worth answering anymore. Whoever's troll account this is, time to go back to the drawing board and pick a little less outlandish scenarios :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It's a very rare thing. My ATF of 8 years described our relationship as friends with stripper benefits. She lived 65 miles from the club and during the last 2+ years of our relationship, she only worked at the club when I came to town.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    you sound as naive as 4got.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Agree with Subraman, a troll. I sent this dude a PM about the money I've spent and results with these strippers and me THINKING it's something more than business and it isn't read. You'd think this dude would've posted as much as larryfisherman when he joined.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    AMEN Brother Dominic77
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    One time some years back my wife and I went to Ojai near Ventura California with our little Chihuahua. while she was hitting the stores and thrift shops and secondhand stores I just sat on a bench at a bus stop with the little Chihuahua . I was amazed how many women... young and old and in between... pretty and ugly... came by to pet the dog and some small talk.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and I love being friends with a pretty stripper.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    As sc says, rare, but it happens. I, like sc, am one of the lucky ones.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Becoming friends with any women, in my opinion, is questionable. Either you are fucking her, or really there is nothing. Women are not really going to be friends. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I can't agree s_j_guy, my last girlfriend was a very good friend. I met her on the Internet, met her a few summers ago in person, she needed help renovating her house. I volunteered to help her, we became friends, then lovers. I lost her when she was deported. I still miss her.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    vm, Girl who was your friend? Have you ever had girls put you in the "friend zone"? I know that that was not the issue here. Sounds like right from the start she probably wanted you for more than a friend. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    s_j_guy, she was a good woman. It wasn't an issue of her citizenship, We never discussed me being her sponsor. Our relationship was good, she was my friend, I was her friend. Go ahead and doubt it if you wish, But you know nothing about us. I am not going to concern myself with some "friend zone" You had a common marital disfunction. That's too bad, you have my sympathy. I've chosen the path of being unmarried, it has good and bad points. I make no apologies or excuses.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Most of the time with women, either they are your lover or potential lover, or they want to put up barriers. They don't really want men who are just their friends, hence my reply to our OP. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion