tuscl

OT: video games

chessmaster
Illinois
For the gamers,
We are approaching the holiday seasons and video game seasons. Tons of video games on the horizon. Which ones are you guys excited for? I have Madden. I plan on getting nba 2k17, battlefield, gears of war and forza horizon. Maybe call of duty, Idk yet.

9 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I am waiting on: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I am waiting on: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
    It comes out early 2017 on whatever the new Nintendo console ends up being. I will buy the new Nintendo console just to play that game.

Currently I am working through:
    Hitman (2016)
    King's Quest (2015 Reboot)
    Life is Strange

^^^ not all of the missions/chapters have been released yet, I believe (except for Life is Strange). These games are "Episodic."

I'm also starting Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011) now so that I can play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (2016) next. The 2011 one was cheaper (free, one sale) to see if shell out $60 for the current one.

Also from time to time I still build in Minecraft.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fuck - I have a Xbox one and a ps4 which I haven't even turned on yet. I just played GTA online the other night for the first time (Xbox live) and loved it. It will probably be 2 months before I get time to play it again.

Being a child of the 80s I am excited to get the retro Nintendo this fall. I'll buy the ps4 virtual reality or whatever it's called but it will probably sit in the box until my nephew comes over and breaks it out one day.

My wife will probably start playing the retro Nintendo instead of watching real housewives at night. Man I hope the bring back the gun so you can play duck hunt.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It would be nice to have some more time to play some video games. I haven't spent much time at all playing any games on my pc since around Christmas time. Played some Diablo 3.

I still have the original Nintendo and duck hunt shoot game and the gun.
    Occasionally playing quick games of Risk and Monopoly on my ipad sometimes in the evenings or on the weekend.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah I will sit down and play poker online for money (small amounts like $5 or $10 for a quick tournament). I swear they are rigged but I still play and pay and count it as only $5 to entertain me for an hour.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I stopped playing video games when I was 16.....
    I was spending too much time playing something that wasn't real. It felt like I was just wasting my day.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The only video games I ever played were Where in the World is Carmen San Diego and the Lewis and Clark educational game with my daughter's - the only games allowed on our computer.

In my college days I played Pong and Packing Man in bars a few times.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I started playing them again when I married my wife. She was a big gamer girl, nerd, and avid reader. Up until then I think I had stopped playing when I turned 14 and girls and pursuits became more important. It takes me like a year to finish a video game these days, because I only devote a few hours per week to it, Lol. I mainly play stealth, assassination, undetected infiltration type games. I like my killing to be calm, quiet, methodical, and calculated, cold, with zero shots fired. Like a ghost ....

Truthfully I need to focus time and energy on my career more to advance my $$. I play games during my downtime since they are cheaper than strip clubs.

I don't Larryfisherman and Shailynn are missing much.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'm more of an old school gamer as I quit playing video games when I was 18 after I joined the military. I grew up on the Nintendo/Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis so I am excited about the retro NES even though I have all of those games already on my laptop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion