tuscl

Dancers!!

Monday, September 12, 2016 10:52 AM
Does anyone travel to dance? Also can someone give me an idea on some good clubs and areas. (Down south preferably or Oklahoma)

7 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    There's this guy who loves to spend a shit ton of money on steippers in Asheville, NC. He'll even bring snacks to the club so you can munch on chackin while you dance for him. His mom is also renting a room in their apartment out, so he can even assisting on housing if you need it. "Blowjobs for a bed" is what he likes to call it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I used to live in Dallas & there were girls who used to drive down from OKC to dance. There are a good # of clubs in Dallas w/ Baby Dolls Dallas being the most-popular one but not just anybody can dance there. BTW - this is a customer oriented website & we can give some good info on here but if you have dancer questions you may want to look at a dancer website like [view link]
  • Kalixx
    8 years ago
    People are wierd!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you wanna be a dancer then you need to start feeling comfortable dealing w/ weirdos - just sayin'
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I dislike traveling strippers. They are not there to establish regulars. Just grab what they can and run.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you show us your tits, we can assess which clubs will work for you........................-)
  • imnumnutz
    8 years ago
    I would say that maybe a third or more of the dancers in Vegas, particularly on weekends, come from out of town. Great numbers of 'em have jobs in CA, then fly in on Friday afternoon to work a club during the weekend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion