tuscl

Final visit?

Friday, September 9, 2016 6:48 PM
Unfortunately I'm going to be moving pretty soon and according to the reviews I've read on TUSCL, there won't be an extras club within several hundred miles of where I'll be living. I also don't think two way contact is going to be a possibility either, maybe once and a while in a VIP room it's allowed but that's probably the exception and not the norm. So I've really been trying to enjoy my visits to my regular club for the past few months while I still could. Went in for my last visit earlier today and I can't think of a much better way to end my run. I apologize for this long post but I figure a few people might like it. Ive been going to the club for the past few years and done about everything that can be done ITC with lots of dancers and did quite a bit of OTC with my ATF at the same time. I stopped seeing my ATF four months ago (she had stopped dancing and then started a relationship with a guy a few months later. Right when she posted on Facebook that she was in a relationship I figured I'd never see her again. I texted her to congratulate her and she told me they still weren't exclusive and she just wanted to post it on FB so guys would stop hitting on her but she didn't know how much longer they wouldn't be exclusive. I think they really were exclusive and she figured she'd see me one more time to get one last payment. So I saw her one last time pretty much knowing it would be my last time with her, definitely nice that I knew it would be the last time so I could really enjoy it the best I could. We talked for a week or two after that but I stopped texting her and I haven't heard from her since. I'm not surprised at all either, I figured the second she didn't need the money anymore she's stop talking to me. But I have texted her either so who knows, maybe she'd respond if I did. But this post isn't about her. So over the past three months I've gone to the club a decent amount and gotten lots of dances and some extras from a few different girls. About three months ago I was at the club and got some dances from a dancer I hadn't seen before, I'll call her Bella. Not a DS but her face was a 10, tits and ass were a 10, just a little bit of a gut on her kept her from being a 10 overall. She must have been on some type of drug cause she would talk very quietly into my ear and it was hard to understand her. But she was very sexual during the dances and talked very dirty. I got the vibe that she did extras but she seemed kind of out of it so I did not want to partake in any with her so I just got a few dances from her and nothing else. About a month later I saw Bella again only this time she was completely sober. She didn't remember me but she was extremely handsy and friendly out in the floor and talked very dirty during the lap dances again. She made the usual cliche stripper comments (your dick is so big, I'm horny, I bet you wanna stick your dick in my tight pussy, I do kegals, etc). I was going to take her to the VIP room but she stsrted giving me a HJ in the lap dance booth first for a very good price so I just did that. I was hoping to see her again and every time I went in after that I hoped she'd be there but she wasn't. After a couple months I figured she must have quit or gone somewhere else closer to where she lived. So I went in today knowing it would be my last visit and hoped that one of my other favorites would be there so I could get a good HJ on my last visit (or FS if one of my other favorites was working). Bella didn't even cross my mind. I walked in and it was still fairly slow and I saw a gorgeous dancer sitting at the bar by herself right as I walked in. I also immediately notice her great looking tits and I was immediately drawn in. Before I could even sit down next to her she said she remembered me and asked how I'd been. It took me a second but then I realized it was Bella! Her hair was a little shorter but she looked just as good. She said she had danced at a different club for awhile but it was her first day back at this one. She remembered me from our previous visit and was even friendlier than before and fed me tons of "I missed you" and "I can't wait to make you feel good" lines. After we cuddled on the couch for a bit went for a couple lap dances. The second I sat down in the couch she grabs both my hand and puts them on her tits and starts squeezing them over her top. I love dancers that are this aggressive. She undressed and talked dirty while I squeezed and sucked her tits. Every time I took my hands off of her tits she would put them back on a few seconds later. Never had a dancer encourage me to squeeze her tits this much before and it was a huge turn on. I've had dancers tell me I can touch them where ever I want or do whatever I want but this was even better than that. Obviously the little head like it a lot too. I knew I had to do a VIP with her. I asked how much and she gave the standard price (didn't add anything on like a lot of dancers had been doing lately). We didn't negotiate what it would include but I knew it would be a HJ at a minimum and probably titty fuck and that FS was a good possibility. I opted for 30 minutes. Started off with a continuation of the lap dance, lots of tit squeezing and sucking. After a few minutes she brought junior out and started giving me a HJ. I swear this was hands down the best HJ I've ever had. Normally if I haven't cum in a week or more it will still take several minutes for me to cum from a HJ unless I'm doing it. I came a couple days earlier so it should have been even harder for me to cum but she was so good at it I would have cum in a minute if I didn't ask her to ease up cause I wasn't ready to cum yet. After a few more minutes of the HJ and trying not to cum I told her I had a condom and asked if we could have sex. She agreed as long as I gave her a tip which I said of course I would. So we fucked, probably the tightest pussy I've ever had but I was able to last for about five minutes before I exploded. After we finished and both covered in sweat I gave her a good tip and she thanked me and said she couldn't wait to see me again. I hung around for a bit after that. Funny thing, about five minutes after we were done she was called on stage. She started talking to an older guy an apologized that she was so sweaty. He said he didn't mind, wonder if he knew why she was so sweaty lol. I hung around for another hour just in case I wanted to get dances from but no one else approached me. There was one dancer that I had gotten dances with a lot of other times but she was with a customer just sitting the whole time and didn't acknowledge me. She's a 10 with great fake tits and a perfect athletic trim body but she doesn't do extras. She gives a good grind but switches positions a lot so it's impossible to LDK. She's stuck up but she's so gorgeous and her tits feel amazing but I was sick of her entitlement. As good as Bella was and even though FS with her cost half the price of what FS OTC was with my ATF for the same amount of time, it did validate that my ATF can't be topped. Some things Bella did were better but the ATF just was a lot more mellow and relaxed. And even though the ATF's pussy wasn't as tight her sex was way better. But I still wish I'd be able to see Bella again. She might have turned into an ATF after a few more visits. Sorry for any typos, did this on my phone.

13 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    What color undies did Bella wear? I think that's the only detail you left out.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    So are you moving to South Carolina?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I lost interest at paragraph 3
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm known for jumping in without reading all the facts. :)
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Seems like you had a good last visit.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG that's pretty pathetic in the long run. Figure out how to meet hot chicks without needing a strip club. My solution when I was 15 years old was to play in a rock band. That's probably not viable for you, but there are other options. What's your solution going to be?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Why are you moving to a city that does not have good strip clubs? You need to get your priorities straight!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    well glad you had a good last night out. BUT lack of strip clubs may be good for you. OR you can play stranger danger and hit up some hoes. But if you travel a lot, I don't think it'll be a last time for you. It'll just be a last local visit for you.
  • sp
    8 years ago
    Not a bad send off. Where was this, how much did it cost and where are you moving to? If you don't want to post all of that here, send a PM.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Life sucks, doesn't it? I'm glad you had a great time. Good luck to you
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Thatbis a shitty mess
  • Array
    8 years ago
    "....no extras clubs within several hundred miles..." Welcome to my neighborhood!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Hey! No extras clubs are fun, too. It's pretty much all I know!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion