tuscl

Stripper gave me her number?

Last nite at a strip club in New York I met a hot stripper very exotic she was from Tyland I think ! We did a few dances which were great and we talked for a bit and at the end of the nite before I left she told me to take down her number and she grabbed her phone out and I brought mine out and I took her number and we been texting here and there since last nite ! She told me to text her when I got home last nite cause she wanted me to get home safe ! She texted me when she woke up today ! Do u think she wants to be friends ?

16 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    One way or another, she wants your money.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Maybe but so far she hasent asked me for any money or anything ... I don't know why strippers can't like someone too ! Strippers are people too and sometimes they like their customers it's natural
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Don't listen to the bitter cynics who say it's all about money. This stripper loves you for yourself.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It is a Romance Hustle. A classic Romance Hustle. She's playing the long game to get your money ... or she's a dumb stripper. Those happen, too. But when she gets into your head and heart ... she gets into your WALLET.

The take away: don't get emotionally attached to her. But see how it plays out.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's impressed by your spelling. Hanging around you will make her smarter.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    @shailynn +1
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd lean more towards she wants to get you back in the club to spend money. If you are a good conversationalist she might genuinely want to be friends with you, but.....don't forget that it's a big possibility she wants to get you in the club.

There's this one stripper I've had her number off and on 3-4 times and we text here and there and she's never told me her schedule or the great "come see me babe.". Even when I'm in the club all we do is talk and a dance or two. So, its possible, but it probably won't be what you'd consider a friendship to be.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    She needs someone to text while in the club pretending to be busy on her phone.

She has you and 12 other guys on speed texting. Some guys wonder why the girls are on their phone all the time in the club, It's important business having 13 guys in love with her. Gotta keep them thinking about her.
    She could have a side business though. P4p.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Where is Tyland?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I think Tyland is near Lundun.

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Desertscrub +1. LMAO.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I did not realize stripperheels has a few threads on this. Troll or someone that can't handle this hobby?

I always assume a dancer giving me her number is doing it for business purposes. When she texts me random nonsense about how her day is going or in club gossip, take it as an opportunity to build a trust that hopefully leads to OTC.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    jack, nah, nearer the yewnighted staytes of Amerika I think.
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    Isn't Bangmyycock in Tyland ? Or is that Cygone ?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Isn't Bangmycock in Tyland ? Or is that Cygone ?"

Brilliant question! Bangmycock is in Tyland. Cygone has been renamed and its in Veeyetnam! ;)
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    I always say: be careful with any and all dancers--always assume it's about money, not friendship and that any dancer can turn on you. what could start out as a decent friendship could one day turn on a dime where that dancer will suddenly want money, violently and see you as a means to get it.

hasn't happened to me, but i try to think this way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion