Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If she asked " wanna dance ?" What would you say ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

offhand... too much booty. i'd would reserve my decision... can't base it on this photo. gotta see her in person.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Swallow or Spit??????

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

"No thank you. I'm just here for the music."

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

My friend Papi really likes you

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'll pay you $100 to dance for my friend JS69

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ haha, nice one

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Depends if she was causing trouble or not

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Tranny?

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Her face is not stripper material. Not sure if I would throw myself at her to be her boyfriend neither.

S
Supremeruler
•

No

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I wouldn't get a dance with Dougster's lap! ;-)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would fuck this bitch

Their is a lot of fags on tuscl

Seriously

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

No shit. I just fucked her twice in my head.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, I like dancers with big tits.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I'd say no, I want those tits in my face instead!!!!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Let's see you shake that sweet stuff free sample. bite lip. Sit down, honey. Let's get to know one another first.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

No

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Probly get a dance from her

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Finally some real men in the house

I would fuck this bitch

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

no thanks. I say no thanks to most girls who ask that question out of the blue.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

'Da ultimate pickup line: I looks down at her shoos "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"
Real men. Damn straight. (Pun intended)

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

"I'm ok. Thanks"

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

"Took you long enough to ask.... Get naked"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...hell yeah

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Lets fuck instead !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement