tuscl

When stripper stands on the couch

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I have encountered this situation where the stripper stands on the couch facing me as part of routine while I was sitting during lap dance . Her lower waist was just in front of my face. Only 3 dancers did this so far in 5 years. It happens after I took 2 or 3 lap dances with that stripper. I did not know what should I do that time? It was topless dance.

19 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Try pulling her bottoms down. I think that's what they expect.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You should pull off her thong and start licking.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It makes giving a knee to the face easier if you try any of the things above, lol

Now, if she pulls her thong aside......
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess they just want you to get a good look at them and of their coochie even if it's over the g-string
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I sometimes request that so that I can DATY easily.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat, Did it work?
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    JS and Jacklash,
    I am scares to pull the bottom
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "I am scares to pull the bottom"-Darkblue999

Just use your teeth :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Geez, it's like papi said they are likely giving you a closer glimpse. Perhaps she is inviting play (daty, fov, fiv) but that depends on her, the club, and how comfortable you are in pushing bounds and mileage. YMMV. You never really know. just go with the flow. You might touch gently and ask confidently if it's OK to proceed. IF you they type of guy that doesn't have much experience with touching women or sex workers you might have to go slow. Regardless as a guy, it works best if you act like you'd been there before / done it before. You'll creep her out less. Confidence looks good on a man.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    fake it until you make it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Dark - I don't ask every girl but I have never been refused by the ones I did ask. I'm pretty confident before I do that.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Depends what type of club is. If it's a high mileage club, then dive in!
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    That is a pretty standard move. A go signal.. could be from just a peek to a kiss or a severe tongue lashing in my case.
    If you make a wrong move.. she will tell you..lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The girls do this at the places I go, too. Sometimes they face me, sometimes they face away... lol. Very simple way to know what to do next. Just ask. "OMG you look so hot! May I spank/kiss/lick?" There's no reason to try to read these girls' minds!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    They can't do stuff like that in our local clubs. But in San Francisco and in our Mexican Bar underground when they've gone that way I'll just kind of play with her and tease her. Little kiss right next to her pussy ( covered or exposed ). Then the same thing on the other side. Then third time, she must really mean it, so I go for it.

In San Francisco, rather than ejaculation services, I've usually gone for DATYing dancers. It works out real well, softens the girl up, avoids any blue balls risk. Shows her that getting her off is more important to me than my own ejaculation. Definitely sets the stage for more which could follow.

SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL

Damn, SJGay ca make me laugh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tell her you're a freelance gynecologist and would like to give her a checkup
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The coochie is a private-area and many dancers do not like it being touched - if they do this move you can:

+ ask her to show you the forbidden city

+ ask her if you can touch it

Me - I've lost all shame and I'd probably try and touch it and leave it up to her if she lets me or not - 99% of the time IME if they don't like it they just give me a warning and I respect her desires.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Thanks all.I will try any one of these next time
    1 - Kiss right on the spot on the bottom
    2 - Ask her if I can feel or kiss there
    If she won't say anything after I do the first one,then I will rub my face for few seconds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion