tuscl

AMPs vs. Showclubs

Timex345
Illinois
I generally prefer showclubs because I can communicate better with the girls who work in showclubs.
Also, the variety is better. There is an AMP about 5 minutes from my home. This is one of the attractions for me.
I used to drive way out of my way to a favorite club only to be disappointed numerous times. I usually show up and whoever happens
to be working is who I agree to give me a massage. After several visits to this same AMP, I found a girl who I really liked. Her massages were great.
I showed up one day about a week ago. I was hoping the girl who I like would be who greeted me at the door. Unfortunately, another girl greeted me.
I had bought a massage from her in the past and really didn't want to do it again. I often wandered why all of the girls didn't greet a customer and the customer
could choose between them. I requested my favorite. I thought there would be no problem. It is business. It was nothing personal against the other girls.
My favorite requested that I buy dances from the other girl because of her boss. I can only assume they have a rotation system. I did my best to let my
favorite know I wanted her. Anyways, I simply told her I would return some other time when she could give me a massage. I thought. This is crazy.
I am paying. I should get who I want. I don't go to a showclub and let the manager decide who I tip. I had one foot in my truck and my favorite motioned
me back. I guess they didn't want to lose business. So, sticking to my guns worked. AMPs are weird. Only one girl at this AMP appears from a back room.
Customer interaction with the other gilrs is discouraged.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion