Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would u pay 4 play with this ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Naaahh, my dog looks better.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I dunno. I guess I suppose. What's the market rate! Lol!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What does you;re dog look like, Vince?

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

A 2 out of 4. Would bang, but only on the cheap.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Only on the low price juice pricing system.

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

lol you guys crack me up...

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I know a lot of these girls. Many have either stripped, do strip, or will strip. They've been so sweet to keep me from strip clubs for half a year now. Thanks ladies.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I know stripfighter, amiright! It's just $300 tip and $110 for a decent hotel room is a bit of money to me right now. Otherwise I might not hesitate. Lol.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She has cute cupcakes

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Dominic I agree

Lol some of u boys crack me up

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice wants to watch your dog when you go on vacation Vince.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice the dog fucker

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I might try the 30 day trial bj to see if I like her first. Other than that, no, too expensive.

If she doesn't have a 30 day free trial period, no way. If shadowcat got a senior discount, I might want to know how much that was and claim I was a lot older.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I need some peanut butter

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Yes sir! But not top dollar I'll go 2 bills!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Huh? You guys are weird. I'd say: absolutely, looks great!

S
Supremeruler
•

Nah

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie your on ignore for this

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm really starting to believe homosexual behavior is really on tuscl LMFAO

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

For free, probably. Pay, I'll pass.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Lol! I'd still hit it.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

tell dat bitch to eat a McDouble

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

I think I would if the price was right.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Yep, I'd do her.

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

Sure, if she keeps her hands on her ass cheeks like in the pic.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes!

but I still treat all women as civilians in all situations.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

To really gage how I feel about her I would have to meet her and talk with her. Like that with all women. It is not just looks.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement