tuscl

Helping a TUSCL friend.

Way back when at the last Detroit meetup, shailynn and I were talking about many things. In his travels here, he met a dancer at one of our clubs, and he wondered if she still danced there. I said I could stop in and check it out. Unfortunately as of yet, I haven't made it into that club. Fear not, shailynn ! I'm going tonight and I'll ask around, and if lucky I'll meet her. Have ya'all ever been tasked to do a friend a favor like this?

10 comments

• Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Only you, sort of. You were to talk to a dancer in spanish for me. Of course I've no idea what you said, but it got better next time I saw her and you weren't there. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    A TUSCL friend, shadow, did one for me I won't soon forget. He really Dazzled me at PP in Columbia!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    That's always a good thing I enjoy helping friends any time I can
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You'll never let me forget that, Clubber. That's one of the things I like about you. LOL
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Get her number for me while you're at it too! Lo
    Have fun tonight
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Only twice, asked and was asked. I've asked a fellow TUSCL member and friend to keep a look out for a favorite dancer if he happened to visit the club she works at.

And Johnsmith69 asked me to take care of the original DS one weekend last year. You remember when she temporarily dumped him right? Lol....
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I was given a ride to the drug store to get condoms at the last Detroit meet up . And Heck gave me a ride to a black dive club, but of course it turned out to be the ride from hell.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

It was an interesting time. If you recall "C" was mu CF at the time. The non-english speaker was exotic and since "C" wasn't there, why not. The next time I went to the club was on a day I knew "C" wasn't working. Hot time, but never saw her again. :(
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Always glad to help (non-financially) my fellow TUSCLERs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Cliubber, life is a drag when you can'r see a dancer you like. We've all been there. It sucks With my IRL, I posted, it sucks that we can't see it if i'm not logged in to the other site. Oh well,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion