tuscl

Stuck and need help or advice

Saturday, September 3, 2016 8:45 AM
So I'll try keep it short. About a month ago met a dancer and of course she's a full 10+10 she's 21 I'm 26 end up getting a dance and I ask for a handy but end up fingers deep in her and she light French's me but im a little hesitant and then she ends up riding me raw. Seemed very in to me and ends up giving me her # spent about $200 I text her over the next few days with very short replies back here and there. So I just assume one time thing. Few days later she ends up texting me saying she's working and would like to see me. I stop by and we end up sitting for 45 mins talking about our personal life. End up getting a dance at about 1/4 price it would normally cost. I end up finding out she's only been dancing for a few weeks and she seems to be different than most dancers i have ever talked to. Text again and still me mostly starting the texting but again very slow response usually about a day or two to reply. Ends up telling me cause she got fired from her day job recently and working a lot of hours at a grocery store. So after she tells me this seems like she starts texting a bit more and then she stops. Meet up again at the club and This time she's a little wasted so little awkward but she keeps apologizing for being drunk and cause I'm a nice guy and I actually really like her we sit down and I buy her a bottle water and after a hr or more she Sobers up and she insists we dance and talk a little. Dance was ok and she tells me she's under so much stress so we end up talking a bit more and eventually she starts to get teary eyed and gives me a hug. By this time she's told me she does NOT screw in the club and has turned down $500 a few times for some light touching and $2000 for screwing from other guys in the club. End up finding out she's only had a couple different partners. By this time I'm hooked and the more I talk to her the more I like her so i have asked a few times for her to meet me but says she's not comfortable because she doesn't know me well enough yet. She has told me before she's not a big texter and has told me that she is not the kind of person that lies to customers to get in there pockets and I believe her because she charges me less than what she should. I have met her probably a total of 5 or 6 times in the club and been going on for roughly 5 weeks or so. I have really only asked once to get a hand job since but was way to busy. She only works 2 days a week and sometimes doesn't even work for a week or two at a time there. It's been 2 weeks since last meeting but texts have been hit and miss. I'm still usually the one texting but she's texted me 7-8 days ago telling me her car broke down on the highway and I offered to come help her but said she already had her girlfriend on her way. I have offered to help fix her car to see what she would say but never hit me up for cash. So I text here and there but I'm honestly a little fed up and I quit texting and what ya know out of the blue she texts me asking how I am and shes sorry cause she's been really busy with a new job. I have asked her somewhat before how she feels toward me but she says it's more business now but enjoys my company and could see that changing. My gut tells me she likes me and is trying to feel me out but can't say for sure. I have posted here with this about a month ago but things changed. The more I know about her the more I like her. Is it best to try and just forget about her, tell her again I like her, or should I just give her less attention? Thanks

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You've posted two other threads about the same thing/girl & got plenty of responses. A SC is not the place to find a GF, especially one w/ issues that won't even return texts, those are all red-flags - if you think she likes you then it should not be too hard to find a compatible civvy that doesn't have all those issues and will return your texts. It looks like she just wants to see you in the club & that usually means they just wanrlt you to be a spending custy.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Way to keep it short. What was the question?
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    She's obviously in love with you and different than all the other strippers. You should keep going to see her ITC multiple times a week. What would really let her know y'all are ready to move to the next level in your relationship would be taking her bouquets of roses when you see her. A true lady loves romance and being made to feel special.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    If you could find a way to become 98.5% less hooked on her, things would probably go much better. She probably has liked you to an extent, but the neediness you are displaying is likely putting her off. Maybe getting some dances from select other dancers at her club would improve the situation.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing you're still a virgin like Bavarian. Am I right?
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    You have bought her dances so she knows you like her. A pretty girl is always aware that a guy likes her, let alone a stripper. So unless you can impress the hell out of her, telling her is not going to make a difference. But if you can do that, you wouldn't be here writing this long post. She is a stripper who asks for dances all the time. She is not shy about letting you know if she really likes you. She also knows you like her because of what you have done already.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"She's obviously in love with you and different than all the other strippers. You should keep going to see her ITC multiple times a week. What would really let her know y'all are ready to move to the next level in your relationship would be taking her bouquets of roses when you see her. A true lady loves romance and being made to feel special." Could someone write a 'bot that just automatically posts that in response to any thread started by a 0-review poster and has the words "confused" or "advice" in it?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought shailynn's advice on another thread to another PL was spot on, "this ain't the right hobby for you maybe you should look into stamp collecting"
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    what's the tl;dr version of the story and question?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Stripper runs a textbook romance con on him that we've all seen 1000 times, but he thinks she's different and special and it's for real. His final question: -->"I have asked her somewhat before how she feels toward me but she says it's more business now but enjoys my company and could see that changing. My gut tells me she likes me and is trying to feel me out but can't say for sure. I have posted here with this about a month ago but things changed. The more I know about her the more I like her. Is it best to try and just forget about her, tell her again I like her, or should I just give her less attention? Thanks"
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    my space geneious algorithm suggests that the op may simply be trolling. i think this may be a new troll. stay tuned for updates. @mikey is having a psychological breakdown so it could be him. he may not even know that he is trolling this time i promise to help the poor sole with my space geneious psychological talents
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @Subra posted. "^^^ Stripper runs a textbook romance con on him that we've all seen 1000 times, but he thinks she's different and special and it's for real." Its a little more complicated than that. New to stripping attempts to run that Con only she still hasn't the experience and callous nature to bleed they guy immediately. Her inexperienced fumbles work in her favor a little as it comes off as authentic. Now the ego maniac thinks he's the exception to the rule and is in love. Still the stripper is struggling to be the shark she will become and doesn't know how to tell this fucker straight up to spend more money. So again he feels like am exception ...and is in love
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol! Strippers versus PLs. Won't be a fair fight. Strippers would annihilate the poor PLs. Except for things like TUSCL and RickyBoy's The System to even the score.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    If a civvy treated you like this you'd drop her fast.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ rong. he probably won't.
  • sf_payday
    8 years ago
    When I was 26, and I found it very, very difficult to be mentally attracted to a 21 year old. Then again, maybe she's really mature for her age. Based on the story, sounds like she's a real keeper.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    she sounds like a roller coaster. could be a great ride and again you could maybe crash and burn.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    He keeps thinking he had a "real connection" when all he got was "I need a $200 connection." LMAO! He's a misogynist because he can't believe a sex worker is capable or running a hustle that a used car saleman cannot detect. Just pay the woman and move on. [view link], POF, "it's just lanch," and tinder et al. await you. Get your emotion needs met there instead of the strip club.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Grab hold of your ears and pull. :)
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I think she's setting you up for a restraining order.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Troll
  • SuperDude
    8 years ago
    You are being played to become a RIL-- a Regular In Love. Or perhaps an ATM.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good point SD - but IMHO RIL and ATM are pretty-much synonymous :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Agreed. Once the PL (sponsor) gets emotionally attached to the dancer (provider) the balance of power shifts GREATLY to the dancer (provider).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion