tuscl

Sorta OT. Spy cameras at work.

There was a news story on this morning about a spy camera found in the women's bathroom at a local car dealer. I remember a restaurant owner that got convicted on some charge after a spy camera he had placed in the women's bathroom. If you found a spy camera in a men's or women's bathroom at work or some other place, what would you do?

10 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'd simply confiscate and destroy it. I run the place, and I know I didn't do it. I can be reasonably certain that none of my employees did it. That leaves either a past employee or one of our vendors. Either way, it would be impossible to run down (assuming its wireless), and more trouble than its worth.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    To do it right, starts a whole chain reaction. Can we determine how long it was on? Any females present (legal will want to know this)? Where is the feed being displayed? Again, and females present or in that area (legal will want to know this too). Chances are if the answer is no to both questions, legal and management will want us to silently drop the issue and destroy the thing. The way it was explain to me was about hostile workplace laws and other concerns. We don't have persons until 18 though.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The camera would be mine the first time. Not sure if another one showed up
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I saw a story about a guy spying on his female boss while in the restroom. He fell through te ceiling tiles and onto the restroom floor while the boss was in there. With no way to explain it away he was fired.. lmfao
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'd put on shows.

Maybe an alien abduction, or some kind of fake murder. And you know I'd bring my guitar and play some tunes! I might even sing....that would scare the shit out of whoever was on the other end.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Look into it, say, "Looky what I found, and I documented it's location with pictures. This will cost whoever gets in contact with me. Oh, and if hot babe pictures are now in your collection, I get to see them first" :)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I'd hustle back to my office and dismantle my receiver, monitor and CD equipment ASAP! Seriously, there was a case about twenty-one years ago at a local pool where the manager had rigged a concealed spy hole in the female lifeguards' change room. The girls started to get suspicious when they realized that, (a) when some one was looking for him and (b) one of them was in the changing room, he was nowhere to be found! They started poking around the structure and found an access to the plumbing maintenance space as well as a step ladder and camera inside. They called the cops and set the bastard up. One of them (and they were all major babes!) said she was going to the room to change in earshot of the manager. That was all he needed to hear and he went back to the room and crawled into is hidey-hole. Imagine his surprise when he came out of it to find a couple cops waiting for him! He ended up losing his job and doing some serious prison time as well.

Never underestimate the deductive powers of hot college age women, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hell yeah, ATACdawg. That story is epic. I would have loved to see the look on that creeps' face when he saw the cops.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Hooters Manager In Cali I think it was around 1996.

I love the staged murder plain.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The restaurant owner I mentioned earlier was filming my work buddie's girfriend who was a waitress, there. My work friend, a tough, angry, young man almost came to killing the SOB. Fortunately, he didn't
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion