Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Looking for 8 and up only

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

If I'm paying for it I don't want to pay for a bitch I could or might get on my on level.

Bad bitches only

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Me too, I'll take sloppy 2nds after you find one. LOL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince I'm actually thanking about uping my standard to 10s only

Do you know how much money I would save until I found one of course lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

At least JS69 makes sure they're 18.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol ^^^^

Let's pray he does

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I've got a 15 year old for you, she's a 10.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Juice, you would have to add up all the dancers in a North Carolina strip club to get up to an 8.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice is fucking everyone

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Juice, you should start a new soft drink company. Call it 8 & Up. It will put 7 Up out of bizness.

S
Supremeruler
•

Good idea

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Good luck Juicy, I spent an entire weekend in your city and the best I ever saw was an 7. I'm not even sure she counted since she was staying at the hotel I was in.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I think you guys are mistaken and/or misled.

Juice works on a 100 point scale, not the 10-point scale the rest of us use!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

ATACdawg and Shaylnn, Jack and Joe maybe Vince

LMFAO u fookers

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Do your 8s have teeth or are dentures acceptable................; )

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

8 pack of Lil Debbies?

Fuck you Jackie i see what your doing

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice is looking for that elusive hillbilly girl with 8 toes on each foot

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement