tuscl

For All The Race Baiters!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:15 PM
Yes I know, if the man is not holding you down he's harassing you. Black people don't have a chance in America because whitey won't let them. They have no chance. The only exceptions are if they can sing or are good at sports. Oh wait, here's a black man that was born in to the kind poverty and lived through hardships that none of you whiners ever faced yet he applied himself and became a successful attorney and a congressman. His younger brother also rose up to became the first black mayor of a major city, Cleveland, long ago when black people had less opportunities than they do today yet they succeeded because instead of giving up or expecting things to be given to them they worked their way up. That is the American dream! Crying and complaining isn't how it's done. [view link]

56 comments

• sf_payday
    8 years ago
    People of color are probably rolling their eyes reading this. Please consider that creating more good in the world may be a better way to inspire others.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ The same as I rolled my eyes to your reply? OK, gotcha.
  • Throwbackthursday
    8 years ago
    OSU you're a stupid son of a Bitch
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What do you see? [view link]
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I must say I watched the movie "Creed" the other night, and it was so refreshing to view people of color in a story without taking the stance of being a victim. Story was Apollo Creed had a child out of wedlock, and the mother couldn't take care of Creed's son, so the son sown his childhood bouncing around in foster care and in and out of juvenile system. Creed's son never had his father's name tagged to him until his adult life as promotion to his big fight against the #1 boxer in the world. Not once did I ever hear them state Creed was black or a victim of his circumstance. The way it should be, proud of your ability to accomplish great things no matter your background. I wish the black lives movement would promote more of those stories, which are more common than the parade of victims they constantly display.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya stop whining black people and just be way more exceptional than is expected of any white guy who'll get the same job for more pay.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Our society is completely unfair. The racial justice groups may only talk about the racial aspect, but it is unfair for everybody. Unemployment may be in the single digits, the way the government is counting it. But under employment and unlivability of wages is probably around 75%. What sorts of employment one is realistically eligible for depend upon one's entire biography. No one is going to hire someone for a well paying position, if they cannot identify with their biography. So it gets into all kinds of things like family stability, child abuse history, medical abuse history, divorces, and then social typing in the school system, and then the standard stuff like education and work history. Very hard for people who have been marginalized to ever have anything like a normative biography. I can say this, NEVER will anyone in the organization I am building have the experience of 'looking for a job'. And then if you look at the evidence, like here I can just check in on any one of a dozen religious charities and find lines and lines of people. Some are homeless, some are housed but quite limited in what they can do and so they are on disability. So there are lots of people in such situations, they either pay rent, or they eat. So they go to the charities. And then lots of people just get low wages, so that about all they can afford is to rent use of someone's living room couch. Sometimes even working multiple jobs, and with a college degree. Lots of newspaper articles about these kinds of situations. Go to these religious and secular NGO's for yourself if you don't believe me. You will really learn some things. Providing food to more than 1/4 million people every month: [view link] And then when someone is out of it for enough time, or old enough, or has enough health problems, it becomes very unlikely that they will ever get back into the world of livable wages. And then there is transportation. Very hard to get around here without a car. So many jobs will be out of reach. And then besides that, anyone without a car is looked down upon, so very unlikely they will get a position which pays a livable wage. Lucky if they can pay rent, let alone afford an automobile. So this locks them in a sub-livable wage tier. I can also say this, in the organization I am building, this automobile requirement and all the stress and uncertainty it creates, will be completely solved. Your social standing and your sexual desirability will in no way depend on keeping a working automobile. Totally unnecessary as everyone is always involved in life long education and a larger mission, and that alone gives them social legitimacy. And so when talked about in racial terms, they are probably talking about young people. Well so much of this is tied to economics, and so much of this gets into familial abuses. For many people, the chance that they could ever live anything like what is considered a normal life, is just completely gone. And this compounds as they get older. Members of racial minorities usually hold themselves to higher standards than many White people do, because they feel that they need to disprove racial stereotypes. But no matter, lots of people who will have very little experience ever with livable incomes. So of course you have young women going into strip clubs and prostitution, because very little else open to them gives them money to live or have a future. And you have young men getting into stuff which is even more clandestine. And then the men get busted, and maybe go straight, but this means living on the extreme low wage and likely homeless margins. The American Dream was always a myth, but now it is a complete fiction for an ever growing part of the population. And it is not just a racial problem, I would say at this point that it is not even primarily racial. It is a universal problem. [view link] Just a bad bad economic and legal system. In the organization I am building, EVERYONE will be completely protected from this. Otherwise there could never be such an organization. It would disintegrate as people compete with each other for social standing. And that is what the people who run our society have always insisted upon, that it be unopposable. So sometimes it takes outsiders, people who don't take for granted all of the things most of us have just come to accept without question. Sometimes it takes people who have little patience with those who have sentimental attachment to the traditional justifications for authority. Maximillian Robespierre, best student in his orphanage, given a scholarship to law school, and picked to deliver an address in Latin as a way of welcoming the new King and Queen to Paris. [view link] SJG LaGaylia Frazier "Night in Tunisia" [view link] Judy Pace, super cutie from the Blaxploitation movie, When Cotton Comes to Harlem. [view link] [view link] Dizzy Gillespie Quintet-(Jazz 625) 1966 [view link]
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    ^Or they could just complain, sit at home and wait for things to get better. How could that fail? Not that I really agree with the OP but I do believe there's some truth to my point.
  • sf_payday
    8 years ago
    When you make sweeping allegations about an entire group of people, it shows that you haven't really thought about it. Society is complex; more complex than 3 paragraphs, a 2 hour movie, or what you watch on the news. You "win" though. I roll my eyes, because I can't change your opinion. I don't think it's possible. However, one day we will die, and our children will be better than us (with new problems of their own.) In a small way, that gives me hope.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks sf_payday and SJG. Maybe we can move on and ignore this troll. Hopefully clubber put him on ignore for his OT post.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    All hail fox news baby!(sarcasm)
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    How about this to put in your pipes and smoke it: [view link] [view link] Good Horatio Alger type story regardless of race.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    jester214, The poor cannot afford to be stupid. They may feel trapped, as indeed they are. But it is those who by culture or circumstance who have lots of money who can be stupid. The Horatio Alger stories were written for political purposes, and usually with racist undertones. SJG [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    It's a shame that theeOSU's account was hacked by some ignorant racist. Seems like tuscl is full of these kinds lately!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You are full of shit San Jose Guy. People fail because they don't put in the effort. Always whining, always complaining, always blaming something else. No one is willing to move closer to their job, drive more than 10 miles, work and go to school and on and on. We pay people welfare so that the least among us breed the most. We teach children from a young age in school they are doomed and then wonder why they don't care. We let the left bring their hatred of America into our schools and teach our children we suck and then wonder why they don't care. I grew up in a family of 6 in an 800 sq ft apt. in the projects. I have done ok in my life, but my youngest brother, driven to succeed is a self-made member of the 1%. People are very jealous of his semi-retirement at 55, of the plane he bought to entertain himself, but I don't recall anyone being jealous when he worked 80 -100 hours week for 10 years. The American Dream is real, today's youth will never attain it because they think it is given and never earned. Go teach some more folks to be failures so you can whine and bitch some more.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Don't forget, if someone disagrees with you, just call them racist. It gives the appearance that you're a bad person. Go ahead and call me racist. What else are you gonna do, make a mean face? The same people who throw the term racist around loosely, usually are the most ignorant since they are projecting.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    A bunch of white people talking about race is seldom a pretty site.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck this thread
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Nina +1
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^yes! Fuck this thread! I'm putting you faggots on ignorance!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Wow. The level of racism in this thread escalates quickly when certain members vomit their ignorance. I was going to write "reverse racism", but there really is no such thing. Racism from minorities is no different than racism against minorities. You should be ashamed of your hypocrisy.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Crying racist is just left wing political bullshit that they use when they cannot refute facts. Why don't one of you left wing dipshits point out a country on earth where blacks do better as a whole than in America?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Meat72, you are aware the Apollo Creed didn't actually exist, right?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    *sigh*
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I admit my preamble was a bit in your face but no more than previous comments from the people I was directing this thread at. The funny thing is not one of you complainers acknowledged anything regarding the link I posted. 2 guys that rose up from hardship and poverty to become a congressman and a mayor of a large city. And GACA I guarantee you the Stokes brothers received the same pay for the same job as others. Your comment just proves my point about you cry babies and complainers! @throwback, being called a stupid son of a bitch by a no reviews no credibility poster like you is a compliment. You also prove my point, as you had nothing to say other than throw an insult. @dominic, typical lib response, do as I say not as I do. Call me a troll and tell people to ignore me yet you didn't put me on ignore. Your praise of SJG the biggest spamming troll on TUSCL says more about you than anything else you say. You live in the Cleveland area, you should know about the Stokes brothers but admitting that blacks can be successful goes against the agenda that fools like you always want to push. Do us both a favor and put me on ignore because I wouldn't want to offend you with the truth again. Your thick skull can't handle that! @sfpayday, sweeping allegations are exactly what your side always use and pull out of the hat when you are confronted with facts that there are chinks in the armor of your agenda. Once again! Not one of you acknowledged the positives of the news story in that link or admitted that your talking point that black people can't be successful in America is wrong! Gentlemen of the jury, i rest my case!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Nina, you are aware I wrote "it was so refreshing to view people of color in a story without taking the stance of being a victim", right? Or are you short on your ssri meds again and the panic attack accelerated your desire for an ad hominem post? Since stripper web won't allow you, you do your best to do so on TUSCL, yet everyone here knows you have a "kick me" sign posted on your back at all time. I hope the ssri meds don't make you fat, of course in some of the clubs in your area that could be a good thing.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    TheOSU, just for the record my first response directly/indirectly backed you up by pointing out Hollywood's version of a person of color rising up above circumstances without claiming victimization. Good posting by the way, even though you won't get credit for it because it doesn't fit the narrative of liberal divisiveness pushing how the white man oppresses all people of color in our modern world. We need more activists line theOSU showing how successful people of color are in the most equally sensitive time in history!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To OSU I agree black people can be successful here in America, but there is racism on both sides, my question to you is, what do you gain by starting a thread like this and not being willing to admit that there is some residual value in the opinions with which you disagree ? In order to have a discussion of this nature it needs to be face to face, where opposing points of view can find some common ground, and not hide behind the anonymity of a screen name but actually have to own their statements, there might be a compromise available but you have posters that say nasty shit just for the sake of being insulting. Real credibility is hard to find on an internet discussion forum.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    As the token libtard here, I will say if I see a black man dressed in torn dirty jeans and a similar T shirt walking down the street in front of my house, my first thought is to watch him and see what he's up to. Is that racist or common sense? If I saw a white guy dressed the same, I'd watch him too because my neighbors don't dress like that unless they're doing yard work. I consider myself race neutral, but I'm not stupid.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Anyone who answers him is a fool. A race baiter who complains about race baiting is clearly a troll
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Rockstar, don't you know that the feel good thing to say is "I don't judge no matter what someone looks like?" No matter if it sounds stupid or not, a libtard needs to say things that only feel utopian. Common sense has no place in a world of liberals, because it only matters what feels good, IMO.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Again the hypocrisy of the left remains on full display: recognizing residual value in dissenting opinions, seeking common ground, hiding behind the anonymity of a screen name. Unfortunately, there needs to be true evidence, a preponderance of demonstrable actions, before a change in utterances can be accepted as real change in paradigms and beliefs. Wrt to what OSU wrote about our libs disputing of the facts: If you want to upset a liberal, tell them the truth or tell the truth about them. And yes, it seems that the ignorant slut is off her antipsychotic meds again.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Meat72, the one and only time I took an ssri was almost 6 years ago and it actually made me lose about 10 pounds, which is essentially why I stopped taking it. I have a "kick me" sign on my back? You must have put it there. It's not like you would have the balls to do anything to me to my face.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Gammanut I'm not an ignorant slut anymore, I'm a dumb self-entitled whore. :)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You are that, too.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "It's a shame that theeOSU's account was hacked by some ignorant racist. Seems like tuscl is full of these kinds lately!' Golly gee Nina, i'm so sorry! I'll give OSU his account back so only you and your buddies here can keep your title as the official TUSCL racists club! :D
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Yay look we agreed on something, common ground, everything is peace and love. Now we can go back to posting about titties, beer, what exactly constitutes BBBJCIM.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Golly gee Nina, i'm so sorry! I'll give OSU his account back so only you and your buddies here can keep your title as the official TUSCL racists club! :D" But, you're the one starting threads about black people...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't know what you hope to accomplish with a thread like this.....
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Or are you short on your ssri meds again and the panic attack accelerated your desire for an ad hominem post?" Pot meet kettle. Also, I don't think you know what ad hominem means.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    gammanu, I called you out before but you are a jackass and a born looser. I will no longer debate you because of all of the stupid shit that's said here, you say the stupidest shit.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Agreed Twentyfive. If I saw gammanut in person I'd rip off his balls and send him home broke.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Nina, what balls? He is already broke. If he had a pot to piss in he wouldn't say the stupid shit that he spews on here.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That's true... after I posted that I saw the logical loophole in it, because there wouldn't be any balls to rip off. Maybe a lobotomy would be better...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    See how pissed they get when they're confronted with the truth? Truly the saddest sacks of shit on here. I could buy and sell twentyfive and Nina's trick ass. So wrapped up in hating whitey, they will never succeed. Twentyfive is a welfare sucking porch monkey, and Nina is well on her way to being the next Shirley Q. Liquor with her 12 cherr'n for dat gub'mint money. And I got my success from white privilege. Had nothing to do with studying, always having a job -sometimes two or three-, applying for scholarships, working my ass off after college. Stupid little racists cannot see past their own hatred of white people.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    skibum609 wrote, " People fail because they don't put in the effort." Go to any of the free food ministries at churches, or even to the secular ones. Lots and lots of people have to choose each month, pay rent or eat. So these free food ministries are the only way they stay housed. Lots of people work 80 hours per week. Some even have 2 or 3 jobs, and sometimes on top of a college degree. But this does not mean that things will go well for them or that they will ever be doing any better than they are already. Everyone wants to do well. And if skibum609 were really doing so well himself, he wouldn't talk the he does. He would not say such negative things about people who are on the margins. Everyone wants an honest career which will give them a decent livable income, as well as the sense that they are using their abilities for good purpose. But our society has never actually offered this to very many people. It has always been a myth. And now today, with the deindustrialization and the war on organized labor that started with Reagan, it is even less so. The members of racial minority groups will often be people that still have their pride and dignity. Decades of activism have given them ways to preserve this. But the middle-class family was invented as a way to abuse children, and now it make them into the new scapegoats. So while you will often see the impressive sight of minority groups speaking up and banding together, like with Black Lives Matter, or with the immense Latino uprising against Donald Trump and against Mexican President Nieto for meeting with him, those who are the survivors of the middle-class family usually cannot speak at all. The middle-class family creates the new scapegoats for today, people who often can do nothing but live on alcohol, street drugs, and psychiatric medications, along with Born Again Christianity. If you get involved in the lives of the poor and homeless, you will see this. Economic standing alone does not determine what becomes of someone. There are people who have grown up super poor for whom things have worked out well. But if these people really had all their marbles, the last ting they would do is insult poor people. But when someone is also the designated family scapegoat, the prospects are real bad. Such people have not been able to organize. They have accepted the idea that they have an innate moral defect. Of course the Born Again Churches contribute to this. Psychotherapy and the Recovery Movement contribute to this, along with the Psychiatric system. So the survivors of the middle-class family are the ones who get used as the symbols to keep everyone else in harness. Here in San Jose we now have programs organized by the City, centering around Mayor Sam Liccardo, which are designed to humiliate the homeless. These are funded by Liccardo's corporate sponsors. These make other workers, especially city workers, less likely to stand up for themselves. They are a move towards setting up a permanent two-tier society. The scapegoat poor has been unable to stand up for itself, and it needs to, and starting right away. SJG Hero or Murderer? 15-Year-Old Bresha Meadows Faces Life in Prison for Killing Abusive Father [view link] National Railroad Map [view link]
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    "And GACA I guarantee you the Stokes brothers received the same pay for the same job as others" You absolutely could not guarantee that in 1950‘s America and you can't even guarantee that now
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Ignore List gammanu95 [restore]
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I win.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Gammanu95: If you think "winning" is getting people to decide what you say is useless, then I agree. The less people who have to read your misguided philosophies, the better. The only reason I don't have you on ignore is pity.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Says Gammanut, "Twentyfive is a welfare sucking porch monkey, and Nina is well on her way to being the next Shirley Q. Liquor with her 12 cherr'n for dat gub'mint money." Since the day I became an adult (really since the age of 17 since that's when I graduated high school and started college), I have never been on government assistance. Not once. As an adult I have always worked hard, had an apartment or house with a friend, or by myself, and never applied for, or received any type of welfare or government assistance, unless you count student loans which I doubt you do. I worked two jobs at once at times before stripping while going to school full time. Paid my own tuition for what scholarships (which I earned for test scores and an essay competition) and loans didn't cover. Owed my university money and started stripping, paid it off and was back in school 6 months later. Did unpaid internships for work experience. In what way does that compare to a stereotypical blackface character who apparently lives off the government? I did briefly live in public housing once as a kid. I was a minor and had no control of the situation but I guess that makes me a welfare queen. I'm "well on my way" to having 12 kids? Well, gee, I'm 25 years old and have no children, don't plan on having children any time soon and I'm pretty careful and smart with using methods of contraceptives so if I'm on my way to 12 kids I certainly am moving at a slow pace lol. But thanks for proving once again how much of an idiotic, judgmental bigot you are. "I could buy and sell twentyfive and Nina's trick ass." You could BUY and SELL me? Wtf? What a primitive and creepy thing to say. Are you part of some secret black market of kidnapping and human trafficking? "So wrapped up in hating whitey," Hating whitey??? Um, no, I am beautiful and I love myself. "They will never succeed." Actually I succeed quite often, will continue to succeed, and will always succeed. I win, you lose. You are calling others racist, yet you go out of your way to call another user here a historically derogatory term. I know you're going to say, "that's not racist, I was calling him lazy" knowing damn well that is a historically racist phrase. "Porch Monkey"? Really??? [view link]
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nina: "As an adult I have always worked hard" You're an adult? You mean just because you're old enough you have to be called one? As for working hard? Lying on your back to make money is hard work?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ It's the web that she weaves when she tries to deceive which is considered work in her book.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much". Had you actually any prospects beyond stripping, you would not be striving so hard to prove that you do. More proof that strippers have daddy issues and no self-esteem.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I am thrilled that twentyfive has ignored me so I no longer have him distracting us from more relevant distractions. I do wish that the ignore function on TUSCL also prevented people who are ignored from seeing the others' posts, but this is god enough. Nina, is a walking bad cliché of not only stupid strippers who don't know they're stupid, but many types of people who are too incompetent to recognize their own stupidity. Rockstar is just an ignorant liberal, his type is a dime a dozen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion