Trouble logging in.

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
For the past several days I have not been to login on my IPhone 6 I don't know why I can see the discussions but every time I try to login it bounces me right off, I am not having any problems on my laptop do any of you know what is wrong or am I doing something wrong and what is the fix. I have tried all of the usual things turning the phone off, clearing the memory, rebooting, etc. any help would be appreciated

14 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    When you wrote "clear memory" you meant "Clear History and Website Data" from:
    Home > Settings > Safari > "Clear History and Website Data"
    .. correct?

^That's usually what fixes various web and email problems (exchange activesync) problems for me.

+The other thing that often helps is the soft reset (hold the home and power buttons IN, ignore the slide to turn off message" and keep holding until the Apple logo appears, then release both buttons).

+And also close down some of the software running in the background (double tap the home button and close some of those things accidentally left running; swipe them UP to close them).m sometimes they starve memory from Safari, I suppose.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I did yes that step safari clear history is what I meant I tried all that you suggested I know I will need a new phone soon as I have this one 4 years battery dies after 3-4 hrs and am constantly recharging was hoping to hold out till apple launches the new model. Thanks though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Do you have issues logging into other sites (email etc) or just TUSCL?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    no just tuscl
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    PM Founder - maybe he's ran into this b/f
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe someone hacked your TUSCL account and changed the PW or something.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hope you weren't using "twentyfive" as your PW

:)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    no Papi PW still works on laptop, but that's funny its not twentyfive, I changed it a few years ago after a PM from Rech, I'm still laughing about that when we catch up to each other ask me about that.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You need an android
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Founder found out twentyfive = rech
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe you got band
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Send me a screen shot so can diagnose your problem
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Opt for the 64GB or larger model, if you have the 16GB one. Sometime the iPhone acts funny when I gets down to less than 1GB flash free. I have seen weird problems when people use the 8GB and 16GB models that are nearly full pretty much 24/7.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion