tuscl

Hope Solo, soccer super star.

Well, the chips keep on coming. Hope Solo who has played soccer for 17 years was removed from the team for her Olympic antics. I think she'd do well dancing, she's tough, she's fine. What does everyone think?

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I don't care about soccer but she's definitely a hottie.
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    She's cute enough--I've seen her play and her nips show through her jersey, which is cool. But we don't need to encourage chicks with bad attitudes to strip. She called a winning team "cowards." What would she say if I didn't tip her as much as she thinks she's worth?
    But who knows--maybe there's a strip club near her trailer park.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There's nude pics of her on the Internet.

She's very outspoken and always says something stupid.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I be afraid to be tween those thighs.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't agree with what she said. But doesn't she have a right to say what she thinks? It's not like she made up a story about being robbed like Ryan Lochte.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Solo said aloud to the media what is often said in private when an overmatched opponent parks the bus in front of their goal and sneaks away with a 1-0 victory. It is garbage soccer that is surprisingly successful against powerful opponents. I agree with jack -- it is not like she lied or took PEDs. Punishment way too severe for incident itself.

I suspect this outburst was a convenient way to shit-can a historically problematic yet highly effective aging athlete late in her career. We put up with their shit while we think they can help us win and then cast them in the trash heap when we are done with them. It is the American way, with considerable precedent in male professional sports. I call chicken-shit" on US Soccer.

Oh yeah, since this is TUSCL -- don't fuck crazy! She crazy!!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Soccer - the beautiful game. I predict the USA will win the World Cup within 16 years.
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    https://goo.gl/images/xepuKT

That pussy looks used up
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    @Londonguy -- I might take that wager.

US Men's Soccer can't even qualify for the Olympics. Until an entirely new generation of leadership takes over with a completely different mindset, I am afraid USA is not going to compete on the world stage. Currently, US leadership still thinks bigger is better (ever heard of Messi, American dumbasses?).

US Youth Soccer from age 8 to 18 is fixated on winning, not developing. That is why big kids get promoted and small kids quit and play Pokémon.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol she's too surly to be a successful stripper
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hah !! And think if her husband stops in while you are getting a lapper. He's a big due.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I don't follow soccer but it's hard to not know who Hope Solo is. I swear if she was a guy every one would think she was a prick. At least she speaks her mind and I can respect that. I guess USA soccer finally tired of her outbursts? But if so they are the pricks.

And in some of those pics she sure does look beat up, well used, to say the least.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, defeat takes its' toll, She was pissed, no doubt about it. How many of us would like to be defeated by a strong defens? She's 36, a long, long time to do a sport. 17 years, and POOF, they kick her out. I'd look beat and tired, too. I wish this woman well. She is a champion !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion