Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Question for founder.

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Foounder,

Is there a limit on the number one may "ignore"?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Is there a limit to the number of Whoppereetos Juice Mane can eat in one sitting?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

This is what shows after the post:

Question for founder. Just Now • Foounder,

Is there a limit on the number one may "ignore"?

Foounder???

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

My guess is that @Foounder probably works for @Fooover.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Maybe you should ask Retch

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Clobber he must have you on "ignore"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol shailynn beat me to it lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mo head LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Clubber I'm here to stay I've been paying founder off

Not sure who this foounder you speak of ? Is that your troll account ? If so you should stop that.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Is there not a lifetime word limit and has not SJG already gone over it?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

If there is a limit, I haven't found it yet (and I have an extensive ignore list).

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Is Founder your first, or last, name?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is clubber joking?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Is there a limit on how many times you can post about your faggity little ignore list?

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

SJGay...that is a GREAT IDEA. I'm going to call my local asian masseuse right now.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Shit, Juice, I'v been contributing to Founder's IRA for years. I hope he doesn't get pissed off that I talk about it. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

So running with questioning Founder when you misspelled his name:

I thought the only question they had for Flounder at Delta Tau Chi was "Hey Pledge, you can give us your brother's car keys for a road trip, can't you?"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement