tuscl

Do You Have a Harem?

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
There's a nude club in NJ called Harem. Always makes me wonder what it would be like to actually have a group of stunning women at my beck and call. The SC game, and sex worker industry more broadly, certainly allows such a thing, at many different levels.

Do you consider some mix of your stripper or sex worker relationships a "harem"?

14 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That would so totally rock. I cringe at how much money it would cost, though.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I can barely afford my atf let alone a Harem.

I used to enjoy https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=3481 before it got raided but now that Harem isn't worthwhile anymore.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    At "Beck and call" means they come (no pun intended) no issues, no baby, mama or drama to deter them from answering you. I would say no. At least for me
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Do I hear a challenge for JS69?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    No, I don't and I've never even considered the possibility before, up until the last few days. I think it's possible to achieve without paying a king's ransom if you stagger your civi dates, OTC, and arrangements, so you only see certain women once or twice a month. Food for thought..
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I have a harem of coffe shop bitches
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I consider the SC sorta my harem - I enjoy SCs w/ large #s of dancers (e.g. Follies) that way I can jump from ho to ho - I don't think I would like a specific
    harem all to myself b/c I'd get bored of the same bitches & probably some drama at some level at some point
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I can see it now. Juice in his presidential trailer touring the land with his women fanning him and feeding him Chacken Fangers. YIKES!!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Like Papi I also consider my fave club my harem. But it is far from drama free since there is no such thing as a drama free stripclub.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ true :) - but at least when one leaves the club they get to leave the drama behind (unless they make contact w/ the dancers OTC which I don't)
  • maho
    8 years ago
    We all probably have different experiences, but I've never really encountered strip club drama. If a dancer I meet carries on about drama (club or real life) I'm pretty much turned off and they are dismissed fairly quickly. The drama I encounter sometimes is seeing multiple hotties in a club and trying to decide which ones to go after. And sometimes holding for one and passing on others almost just as hot risks missing out on them all. :-)
  • maho
    8 years ago
    ^^meant holding out for one and passing on others who are almost just as hot risks missing out on them all if the club is really busy and they are all in high demand.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    What whodey said!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i agree with papi chuio. the strip club girls. half of my chosen are at hong kong and adelitas. and my harem is huge,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion