tuscl

Slush fund

Saturday, August 27, 2016 11:40 PM
Do you keep a slush fund for your clubbing? This is probably more of a question for married guys. I do. It's more of an fun fund. When I go to Vegas, I'll take $5k out of the fund. It sucks playing blackjack at a $10 table with assholes that split tens, I prefer the $50 or $100 tables. A few years ago when I was making killer bonuses, I put away $16k and bought my wife and myself snowmobiles. Its been a long time since my fund been over $10k. My strip club trips come out of my slush fund. Over the last 8 days, I've spent $1600 on an 18 year old stripper. I dropped about $400 for VIP to get her number, then we've otc'ed 3 times for about $400 each time, that's the room + sex. She's pretty happy with herself, she's up a grand. I'm extremely happy with her too! But now its time to start putting away some more money. How do you guys divert money so the wife doesn't suspect anything? I divert all my expense checks right to the slush fund. I also make a little money moonlighting that goes in the fund. $100 cash back on a purchase here and there works too but that too slow to be the only way. I am such a tight wad 95% of time but I just throw money in the air when I see naked women.

13 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    Splitting tens should be a criminal offence.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Being single, I consider all my money my slush fund.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    all my savings all my earnings and hopefully very soon all my assets
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I guess being married to a cold hearted bitch turns making it rain into slush
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I'm trying to focus on the question, but can't get over people splitting tens.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I just have one external savings account that my wife doesn't know about. Paperless, so that no account info is sent to the house. She's listed as a beneficiary -- so she'll find out if I'm a victim of a 2AMer.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Mine is in a shotgun shell box in my gun safe. My wife has access but I doubt she'd ever find it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    My wife and I each have a couple hundred bucks a month we can spend without question. She buys clothes and shoes, I buy video games and lap dances .
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I keep snow balls in my slush fund
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    its easy for me, I control the finances 100% (it was a mutual call to do it this way). Similar to what JamesSD wrote, if there's anything left over after bills are paid we split it as entertainment or discretionary funds. She has her preferences (clothes, handbags, art) and I have mine (video games and strip clubs). Often it's a couple hundred bucks a month for each of us. Not enough to funnel into a different account.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Since I am a member of the TUSCL 350K club I don't have to put money aside in a slush fund.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Pickup dinner, drinks, golf or whatever when out with friends and have them give you cash for their share. Pocket the cash. It adds up.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Not a fund per say, but do have budgeted my strip club funds for the rest of the year. Own a house, drive a nice car, contributing heavily to my 401K and another small savings account....but spending virtually everything else on my strip club hoppy, which I guess includes a trip to MGM whenever in Detroit. :-) Have only been in the hobby for about 3 years. It is kind of funny to think what else I would be spending my money on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion