tuscl

Best black sc in atlanta? Or follies?

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:07 AM
What is the best black club in atl for eye candy? Im talking black men magazine, hip hop video vixen, big booty types. Could I find these hos at follies night shift? Could I go day shift and stay for nightshift?

16 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Chess, I thought you don't like black girls. Just know at those eye candy black clubs, it's the make it rain vibe. Air dances etc. There's a new club called V Live that seems to get hot black dancers. Also the legendary Magic City. Follies at night.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I would imagine Onyx has some bad bitches too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I think V Live is that nre rapper TI's club (there eas already a club there that used to go by another name) - so def Magic City, Onyx, & V Live as larry mentioned - AFAIK all 3 clubs are no-touch & are expensive in terms of cover & parking and may not necessarily have too good a dayshift (mainly jumping at night & that is when killer-chicks are there). Follies nightshift is usually a notch or below (Follies can have some Magic City type girls but there are a lot more ebony stunners in fhe other spots mentioned)
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Must have had some chocolate and now he is converted. "Once you go black you never go back" which to my white boy response is, "Everything taste good on a cracker"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Bater: chessmaster is black
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Magic City, V-Live, Onyx, and Blue Flame are the top clubs for what you're looking for. You'll find a few at Follies at night but not in a great abundance. All of those clubs are make it rain type clubs so bring a fat bankroll (at least $500) if you want to get attention.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Correction: $1500
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    $1500 wtf? For that I might as well spend nothing(aside from cover and drinks) and just watch.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I imagine you can get a couple of no-touch $10 floor-dances at the make-it-rain clubs w/o having to make-it-rain; and then just watch the talent. Read some reviews b/c most spots will often charge 20-bucks parking and I think Magic City can charge up to $40 on peak-nights unless you wanna park further from the club for $20 but the area is not too good.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Papi good observation. $10 air dance is a lot more reasonable than $20 air dances. And yeah I would expect to be gouged for a small fortune before I even get inside any of these clubs.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think V Live which just opened will be in a battle with Magic City for the best black eye candy in Atlanta. It never ceases to amaze me how much some young guy are willing to pay just to be seen in these places.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not sure if you know - but all clubs in ATL are $10 floor-dances w/ some black clubs being $5 (in case a ho wants to get over on you)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Realize that these are the clubs that the famous rappers, athletes, celebrities, and the high level dope boys hang out at all the time. You're competing with some serious high rollers in trying to gain attention from those dancers. That's why you gotta have a bankroll whenever you roll up in there. Dances are still $10 ($5 at Blue Flame) but you not gonna be able to touch and still want you to make it rain on them. $1500 may be a bit too much but you gotta bring a whole lot of money to truly enjoy the experience. These clubs are heavily party-oriented.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wear your TUSCL shirt & maybe you'll get more attention
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Correct me if I got the wrong impression from the other thread but my take was that chessmaster gets hounded by the black girls when he goes to a mixed club looking for some white chicas and was wondering in that thread how he could get rid of them and enjoy the non-black strippers while he was there. He also stated he did not like the black spinner stripper type at all which is mainly what we see and I'm guessing he does too when he goes to the mixed clubs. In this thread he is asking about the best big booty availability which from my limited knowledge on black clubs (since we've never been to an all black club) is that they expect you to drop some serious $$$. It's an unfortunate thing that seems to grip people who have money thrown at them (i.e.:athletes, musicians, celebrities) where they want the attention from being seen by making it rain what most people make in a year or more. What's worse is it's gripped part of the black demographic where regular people who can ill afford to waste thousands of dollars want to get a taste of the celebrity status; even for a few minutes, and try to compete with these athletes, etc... so they can be seen as ballers and the like only to have their friends and strippers leave them when the cash quickly runs out. Going to the hottest black SC in a major city is just simply going to cost a lot of $$$ if someone wants to party. The hottest big booty his are going to gravitate towards the people making it rain the most and then move on. I'd say if CM wants to go it'd probably be best to take the normal SC fund he usually takes, party at his own pace and hope for some action from some of the medium sized booty hos that don't get invited to the big booty tables. I'll never forget a couple years ago after tax day at our fave SC we saw all sorts of people we'd NEVER seen before. A lot more male AND female black patrons than are normally there and of course they were very vocal and throwing money like it would never end. There were also some groups of white patrons as well who were trying to make it rain but just not as effectively. (Making it rain 101: take the rubber band off the stack of ones before throwing it at the stripper) The stage was just covered in cash. The strippers were eating it up, taking every bit they could get and then simply move on to the next person. We never saw any of the making it rain crowd after that. I guess they blew their refund checks in the matter of a few hours and went home to wonder where all their cash went. We on the other hand spent LESS than we normally do and just enjoyed the party.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I like Goosebumps in ATL myself. I usually stay at the hotel across the street and go late night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion